Zuku is a homegrown East African brand under Wananchi Group, established with the aim of making quality home entertainment and communication services accessible to a rapidly growing, choice conscious African middle class. Zuku TV services have been successfully launched in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi and most recently Zambia with aggressive plans to roll out to more countries in the near future.
Sales Agent Job at Zuku Tanzania
Sales Agent Job at Zuku Tanzania Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Department: Sales and Marketing
The sales representative will work cooperatively with outside sales, other members of the distribution team, as well as the entire organization to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
Key Roles for the Sales Job
- listening to customer requirements and presenting Products appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between Wananchi Group and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market, Territory and prospective triple play customer information;
- Representing Wananchi Group at trade exhibitions and events under the guidance of HOD and or Team Leader.
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming Zuku product developments and discussing special promotions;
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales Leader , or entering into a computer system;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to the company for decision making purposes;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Sales Job Requirements
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Computer Literate
- 1 year plus in sales or customer service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV, day time telephone contact to [email protected] with a subject line Sales Agent -Tanzania.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Zuku Tanzania CONTACT INFORMATION
- Zuku House No. 25
- Touch lane, Masaki
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Fiber Support : 0699 990 300
- Email : [email protected]