Research consultancy Jobs at MSI Reproductive Choices Since 1989, MSI Tanzania has worked to increase access to high-quality, affordable sexual and reproductive health services, ensuring quality healthcare is available to even the hardest-to-reach clients.
Research consultancy Jobs at MSI Reproductive Choices
• Postgraduate degree in relevant area, or equivalent professional experience.
• Significant and demonstrated experience working in the project regions. In-country connections in either or both locations (to help facilitate research fieldwork) an advantage, but not essential.
• Demonstrated skills and experience in qualitative research methods and analysis, ideally in the NGO sector.
• Significant demonstrated experience of undertaking gender quality and social inclusion (GESI) analysis to inform programme design.
• Demonstrated experience of research into the themes of family planning, sexual and reproductive health.
• Excellent oral and written communication in English and French.
• Ability to summarise findings in creative, engaging ways.
• Ability to drive project forward with collaborating teams juggling multiple other priorities.
Consultants should provide a detailed budget breakdown in their proposal. This should cover all costs associated with delivering the consultancy, in line with the responsibilities and deliverables outlined above. The budget should include the expected LoE (in days) for all members of the consultancy team and any costs in addition to consultancy team time (e.g., travel).
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Postgraduate Degree|
Job application procedure
1. A short response (max 10-pages) to the approach proposed in this ToR, including details of how the consultant expects to support the deliverables outlined, including a high-level workplan with timings and budget breakdown.
2. A capacity statement outlining the agency or individual’s fit for the consultancy, in line with the profile described above.
MSI invites qualified consultants to submit applications by midnight (GMT+1) on September 24th, 2023.
Completed applications should be sent by email to Georgina Page, Head of SBC and Inclusion, [email protected]
Any questions can be addressed to Francis Kadiri, Senior GESI Advisor ( [email protected] ).