Registered nurses job at Sali International Hospital – Are you looking for nafasi za kazi Sali International Hospital, ajirampya Sali International Hospital
|Deadline of this Job: Wednesday, May 31 2023|
|Duty Station: Within Tanzania, Dar es Salaam, East Africa|
|Work Hours: 8,|
Experience in Months: 36,
Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree,
The job details include:
1. Conducting routine check-ups, immunizations, and screenings for children to ensure their physical, mental, and emotional development is on track.
2. Diagnosing and treating illnesses, injuries, and medical conditions that affect children, such as asthma, allergies, infections, and behavioral disorders.
3. Developing treatment plans that consider the unique needs of each child, including their medical history, current health status, and family background.
4. Prescribing medications, therapies, and other interventions to help manage or cure illnesses.
5. Communicating with parents, guardians, and other healthcare providers to ensure coordinated care and continuity of treatment for each child.
- Similar Jobs in Tanzania
- Learn more about Sali International Hospital
- Sali International Hospital jobs in Tanzania
6. Collaborating with other medical professionals, such as nurses, social workers, and therapists, to provide comprehensive care for children.
7. Educating parents and caregivers on how to care for their children’s health, including diet, exercise, and safety precautions.
8. Keeping up-to-date with the latest medical research and advancements in pediatric medicine to ensure the best possible care for patients.
The job qualifications typically include:
- Education: Must have a medical degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school. This involves completing a pre-medical program, followed by four years of medical school.
- Residency: After completing medical school, a Pediatrician must complete a residency program in Pediatrics, which typically lasts three years. During this time, they receive specialized training in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of medical conditions affecting children.
- Licensing: Must be licensed to practice medicine in the state where they work. This involves passing a licensing exam, which varies by state.
- Board certification: Many Pediatricians choose to become board-certified in Pediatrics by passing an exam administered by the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). This demonstrates their expertise and commitment to the field.
- Skills: Must have excellent communication skills to work effectively with children, parents, and other healthcare providers. They should also be compassionate, patient, and able to work well under pressure.
- Continuing education: To maintain their license and stay current in the field, Pediatricians must complete continuing education courses and attend conferences and seminars.
- Overall, becoming a Pediatrician requires a significant amount of education, training, and dedication. It is a challenging but rewarding career that allows healthcare professionals to make a meaningful difference in the lives of children and families.
Careers at Sali International Hospital
Job application procedure
31th May 2023
Email Your Application, Academic Certificates and Cv to [email protected]