Receptionist Vacancies at Strategis insurance February 2024, Jobs Strategis Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for the reception area, including the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding Strategis service and products and booking all appointments.
- Position: RECEPTIONIST (x1)
- Expected appointment date: Immediate
- Location: Dar-es-Salaam
Attend to incoming calls
- To receive incoming calls, route them promptly and appropriately to the correct individual.
- To answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the telephone conversation.
- To note and distribute appropriate telephone messages in a timely manner.
- To maintain and provide monthly reports to the Administrative Executive on the out-going call register for mobile, upcountry and international calls.
- To cross check the reports against the monthly telephone bills.
Handling clients, brokers and general guests
- To receive clients, agents, brokers and general guests who come in person to Strategis.
- Maintain eye contact when dealing with external and internal guests.
- Handle guest’s questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests to ensure complete guests satisfaction.
Receive goods and correspondence
- To receive letters, claims forms, goods and parcels, and route these to the individuals concerned in order to support the business operation.
- To ensure that all letters, claims forms and cheques collected from the Strategis reception are recorded and signed for by the recipients in the delivery book.
Dispatched goods and correspondence.
- To follow up on the dispatched goods and document to make sure they reach on time to the recipient/destination.
- To ensure your pedestal, the reception (chairs, plants, and computer) and surrounding areas are kept clean, tidy and presentable with a pleasant ambience at all times.
- To prepare Staff food deduction list every 20th of each month and submit to HR Officer and Head of Human Resources and Administration. Preparation.
- Assisting Office Assistant to serve drinks/refreshments to all clients that will be having meeting in the boardroom or meeting rooms.
Lighting and AC
- To switch off lights and ACs in the meeting rooms whenever there is no any internal or external guest in the room.
General performance standards
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of Strategis operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the Strategis that require attention.
- Record keeping of all items/goods goes out of the Company through courier.
- To perform any other related duties delegated by the HR and Administration Officer, HR and Administration Head and any other up-line manager/officer.
Skills and Competencies:
- Presentation skills.
- Oral communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Proficient in Micro Office Certified Programs: Micro Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Highly effective and efficient in meeting commitments and achieving results.
- Very hard working person.
Education including specialized training:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience in similar role.
- Computer literate.
- Customer service/telephone certificate.
Two year work experience in similar role.
Mode of Application:
All applications should have names of three official referees with their contact detail. Applications accompanied by professionally prepared CVs, copies of all supporting documents along with a recent passport size photograph should be submitted not later than 08 February 2024 to the following address. Head of Human Resources and Administration Strategis Insurance Tanzania Limited P. O. Box 7893 Dar es Salaam Tanzania E-mail: [email protected]
Or delivered to:
Strategis Insurance Tanzania Limited
1st Floor, Masaki Ikon Building
Plot no. 1520, Bains Avenue
Masaki, Msasani Peninsular
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.