Receptionist Jobs at Favorite HR Services (FHS)) was established to fill the vacuum of organizations that are truly professionals in the field of human capital. When we saw a lack of professionalism in providing human resources (hr) solutions, we saw the need to launch FHS. We started our organization purposely to cater to organizations that really value human capital as the most vital element for transforming organizations both for profit and non-profit from merely ordinary establishments towards world-class industry leader companies that are admired and entitled to best practice and performance benchmarking. FHS practices relationship selling instead of transactional selling. Unlike transactional selling, which focuses on closing sales, relationship selling focuses on establishing long-term relationships with both existing and prospective clients, by providing true value-adding solutions to their human capital needs. Our team, which is equipped with up-to-date knowledge regarding the field of human capital, is capable of offering state-of-the art solutions to our esteemed clients as needed.
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for patients and visitors, providing exceptional customer service and ensuring the smooth flow of daily clinic operations. This role requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent; additional education or training in customer service or administration is a plus.
- Proficiency in using office software (e.g., Microsoft Office, scheduling software, electronic health records).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with patients and staff.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- At least 3 years experience in a receptionist role, preferably in a healthcare or dental setting.
- Greet patients and visitors with a welcoming and professional demeanor. Answer incoming phone calls, addressing patient inquiries, scheduling appointments, and directing calls to the appropriate staff members.
- Maintain and update patient records and charts, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of appointments, cancellations, and rescheduling.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates who meet the criteria above are welcome to share their CVs before the deadline of 4″ September 2023. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.