JV-SPEK is a joint venture of four leading CLASS 1, Civil, Building, Mechanical, and Electrical Contractors in Tanzania: Skyline Properties, Pioneer Builders, Emirate Builders, and Kings Builders, undertaking National and Multinational projects.
EACOP has awarded JV-SPEK the contract for Early Civil Works of some Main Camps and Coating Yards (MCPY and CY) and its access road within Tanzania.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR-(2 POSTS) Job at JV-SPEK Eacop
Therefore JV-SPEK is initing willing and qualified candidates to apply for various below positions
required for the execution of EACOP Projects under
QUANTITY SURVEYOR-(2 POSTS)
The Quantity Surveyor at JV SPEK is responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of a construction project, including budgeting, reporting, scheduling, cost, and quality control. They must ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards .
- At least 5+ years of previous experience in the civil engineering industry
- Extensive experience in commercial management and procurement of subcontractors, including chairing regular meetings, measurement, and control cycles, certificate, and accruals calculations.
- Ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting and earned value analysis.
- Excellent team player whilst also holding the ability to work independently on their own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL JOBS
- All applicants must be Tanzanian citizens, aged 18 and above
- No criminal records
- Applicants are to attach updated CV with contacts of 3 work-relevant referees
- All applicants must attach copies of their education and locations within Tanzania
Mode of application: Send the application to [email protected] before or by 1700hrs East Africa Time on 10th Aug 2023. The subject of the email should be the position you are applying for.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. NO HIRING AT THE GATE. Application is completely free, do not pay money to apply or get the job.