Publisher Manager Jobs at Caliber First Group Limited, is a group of companies that deals in Construction, Media and Events, Insurance, Publisher and Logistics currently looking for a Publisher Manager to join our team.
Publisher Manager Jobs at Caliber First Group Limited
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Manages multiple projects at different stages of completion through a master production schedule.
- Determines methods and materials for production
- In charge of equipment operation including high-speed digital presses, wide-format printers.
- Tracks best performing products and advise for business growth.
- In charge of right quotations, cost analysis, follow ups, market growths and closing of deals with minimum time ever.
- Schedules, sets up, operates, and maintains machinery for the production of printed material through typesetting, binding, lithography, and specialized offset printing.
- Develop and implement new publisher’s initiatives, strategies and programs to capture and mobilize key business routes to include designers, publishers, event coordinators among others.
- Ensure that Quality is priority and excellence in our services is our pride.
- Build strategic relationship and partner with key industry players, agencies and authorities.
- Ensure finished product complies with job request specifications
- Evaluating and improving processes; optimizing publishing efficiency and quality.
- Responsible for the proper daily care of machinery, following all safety standards.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team on weekly and monthly basis
- Performs additional functions incidental to printing activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering or related field.
- 3 years of experience managing print and digital publication or related
- Ability to operate complex equipment including, but not limited to, the equipment listed in the
responsibilities in digital print production and mail processing operations with minimal direction or instruction.
- Demonstrated multitasking ability and able to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure of deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Knowledge of print production methods.
- Mechanical skills and experience in troubleshooting complex issues and using tools at an advanced level.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Leadership skills with a background that includes managing people.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign.
- Finance & business management skills
- Fluent in English language.
- We are looking for the successful candidate will start as soon as possible;
- A competitive salary will be offered, dependent upon experience;
How to Apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV
and cover letter through email at: [email protected] with a subject “Publisher Manager”
Application deadline is 10.08. 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted