Project Manager Jobs at Seaowl Group We deliver a world of opportunity for capable and motivated individuals who want to have an impact on a global stage. In order to sustain a global business, we have to create a workforce of the future. We must have a workforce that can execute our business objectives better than our competition. We will achieve this by creating an environment where employees can do their best work.
Project Manager Jobs at Seaowl Group
The project will be organized through two main contracts:
• Gas compressor packages supply
• EPC contract
• The Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Making sure that HSE standards and M&P rules are fully followed and respected by M&P contractor(s) and any sub-contractors,
• Making sure that all the objectives of the project are met, and more particularly that the project will be carried out within a schedule,
• Maintaining planning, coordination, and financial control of the project and making sure the quality standards are met,
• Standing up for M&P’s point of view in meetings with contractor(s),
• Monitoring contractors and subcontractors to ensure guidelines are maintained,
• Organizing work supervision on site, and managing supervisors (at minimum: 2 work supervisors working on a rotational basis 4/4).
• Train the Tanzanian project team by mentoring and coaching position.
Skills And Technical Knowledge
a) Good technical background:
• Ability to deal and take position on technical points without expert support
• Anticipate technical issues
• Knowledge of technical standards specific to the oil industry
• Expertise to identify areas for improvement in order to achieve the carbon reduction targets
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously under constraints
b) Experience and detailed understanding of compression units.
c) Familiar with EPC contracts.
d) Rigour to manage EPC contractor, and any contractual issues that may occur.
e) Capacity, autonomy, and enthusiasm to work in a small team (M&P EP Tanzania subsidiary staff at Dar offices is about 30 people).
Education and Work Experience
• Technical Engineer degree or equivalent (either process, piping, E/I, or mechanical).
• Work experience:
a) 10 working years (min.) as technical engineer
b) +5 working years (min.) as project manager ideally within a mid-size operator company or as account technical manager within a mid-size contractor.
• West or East Africa experience preferred.
• Familiar with FIDIC forms of contract, and more particularly Silver Book.
• English: fluent or native language
• French: fluent (or native language) will be appreciated
• This job will be on Resident basis.
|Experience in Months||120|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
How to Apply
Job application procedure
Project Manager Jobs at Seaowl Group Interested and Qualified Click here to Apply