Procurement Specialist job at ACDI/VOCA – Are you looking for Nafasi za kazi ACDI/VOCA, Learn more about a career with ACDI/VOCA including Latest ACDI/VOCA jobs in Tanzania. ajira mpya ACDI/VOCA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with partners, grant teams, and technical staff to create a statement of work or any other technical specifications needed before submitting a procurement requisition.
2. Coordinate with partners, technical staff, and the Grants team about the budget and specifications for the items that will be procured.
3. Perform market research to find item specifications and appropriate vendors for the proposed procurement.
4. Prepare, review, and issue solicitation documents, and oversee the generation of competition documents.
5. Conducts best value selection in close collaboration with the procurement requester.
6. Coordinate the implementation of contracts and procurement procedures with vendors.
7. Conduct due diligence on the awarded procurement.
8. Keep an up-to-date list of local vendors and their prices to help you make a budget.
9. Facilitate asset handing over procedures and the disposition exercise during partner closeouts.
10. Monitor vendor contracts and purchase orders issued to vendors and follow up as necessary to ensure compliance with the procurement terms and conditions.
11. Maintain the overall integrity of the procurement filing system.
12. Maintain and organize both electronic and hardcopies of procurement files.
13. When necessary, travel to project sites to check on the delivery of goods to grantees, check the quality of goods bought, and make sure they are all branded correctly.
14. Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Grants Manager.
1. A bachelor’s degree in Procurement or another related discipline; additional training or certifications in the procurement field; strong preference for training in USAID procurement rules and regulations; and certification as a member of the procurement board will be an added advantage.
2. At least 5 years of relevant work experience, including at least five years of demonstrated experience with USAID-funded project procurement.
3. Proven knowledge of USAID procurement rules and regulations
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills
5. Good record management, documentation, and filing skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 5
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than April 17, 2023. Candidates should indicate the position for which they are applying in the subject line. Only fully qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. ACDI/VOCA is an equal-opportunity employer.