Procurement Officer Jobs at ENGIE Energy Access is the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa. The company develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services, and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGO solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities.
Procurement Officer Jobs at ENGIE
With over 1,800 employees, operations in nine countries across Africa (Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia), over 1.9 million customers, and more than 9 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to impact 20 million lives across Africa by 2025.
|State||Dar Es Salaam Jobs|
|Job category||Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania|
- Responsible for purchasing requested items after approvals.
- Keeping a record of Purchase orders and signed contracts.
- The Procurement Officer is responsible for tracking orders and ensuring they are delivered on time.
- Inspection of items before receiving them to ensure they are of the right specifications and quantities.
- Assist the Procurement Coordinator in posting procurement requests to SAP and follow up on approvals.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices.
- Prepare Monthly reports on purchases and submit them to the line manager timely.
- Ensure all suppliers are paid timely and have submitted legal receipts.
- Strictly Following the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Preparation and management of lease contracts.
- Undertaking any other duties which may be assigned by the Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Should work with the highest integrity and observe all procedures as per Engie Procurement Manual.
- Must include Engie Ethics Policy in all contracts, such as anti-corruption, and avoid potential conflict of interest, Health, and Safety Requirements, comply with legislation and regulations in terms of labor laws and any other relevant laws.
- Ensuring that all contractors adhere to and respect ENGIE Ethics policies and principles such as anticorruption, avoiding child and forced labor, due diligence, HSE requirements, and complying with legislation and regulations in terms of labor law in all their business dealings and operations.
- University bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supply or any other related field
- Registration by PSPTB is an added Advantage.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in the Procurement field.
- Practical experience in Procurement or supplies or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint, ERP/SAP)
- Understanding of supplies and procurement procedures.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to prepare procurement reports and conduct cost analysis.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
ENGIE is an equal-opportunity employer, promotes diversity, and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involvement, or citizenship. Our differences are our strengths!
|Business Unit||GBU Flexible Gen & Retail|
|Legal Entity||ENGIE MOBISOL UK Ltd, Tanzania Branch|
|Job Type||Full – Time|
|Professional Experience||Junior (experience < 3 years)|
|Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th August, 2023.