Nafasi za kazi ITM Tanzania is a leading and comprehensive Human Capital Development and Business Solutions Company. Our team of highly qualified, competent, and experienced experts offers services and 360 support to reaching your organization’s objectives at the expected timeline.
Procurement Officer Job at ITM Tanzania
The company was incorporated under the United Republic of Tanzania’s laws in 2018 to represent ITM SARL’s vision, mission, and core values.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with top-notch and comprehensive services from outsourcing, recruitment, placement, talent acquisition and nurturing professional training and capacity building, and human resource advisory to industry solution services. We have extensive local knowledge with a participative global perspective to generate lasting value that meet and exceed the demand of our clients and the ever-growing competitive market.
Ajira ITM Tanzania was established to provide tailored solutions to our clients and assist them in solving their operational problems in a sustainable, efficient, and effective way.
- Degree in business, accounting, supply chain, logistics or any other related field
- Should have 5 years’ Experience in a similar position
- Strong business-acumen
- Well-developed negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to make good decisions and think strategically
Role and Responsibilities
- Organization and prioritization of the company’s purchasing activities
- Comparison of different offers regarding price and value
- Contacting suppliers for negotiations and contract management
- Determination of quantity and timing of the deliveries
- Monitoring and updating purchase orders as well as tracking of the costs and delivery dates to compare them with the agreements
- Preparation of forecasts on changes in the market or price as well as on the own demands
- Any other jobs assigned from time to time
|Department||Procurement & Logistics|
|Locations||Dar es Salaam|