Priority Banking Jobs at DCB Commercial Bank Plc is a fully-fledged retail and commercial bank in Tanzania. The bank offers banking services to Individuals, Microfinance, Small to Medium sized Businesses (MSME), as well as large corporate clients. DCB Bank has a wide branch network of over 8 branches, over 1000 DCB Wakala Agents, and over 280 Umoja switch ATMs serving over 3 million customers across the country.
Priority Banking Jobs at DCB Commercial Bank Plc
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Relationship Manager, Priority Banking. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing a strong customer and deposit base by acquiring new-to-bank high net worth (HNW) individuals in the market, and expanding portfolio of the bank NHW clients.
- Growing liabilities, customer base, asset quality portfolio, and income by engaging DCB HNW clients and recruiting new NHW clients in line with the bank’s strategy.
- Maintaining high client retention rate by developing and implementing customised retention plans/initiatives.
- Designing and implementing a service delivery strategy to ensure DCB is competitively positioned in the HNW market.
- Build positive and lasting relationship with individual, family clients, foundations, and their advisors, managing the different dynamics and interests of the parties to build consensus and realise desired results.
- Developing and sustaining relationship as a trusted advisor with clients; while diplomatically managing the clients’ families, advisors, and foundations dynamics and varied interests.
- Ensuring that the target market selection criterion is adhered to and that the bank is in full compliance with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML), DCB policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Collecting data, analyzing and reporting on HNW clientele needs in the market, competitors’ value propositions, economic trends to assist in product/service development.
- Training branch staff on client handling and products features to ensure seamless service provision.
- Preparing and submitting to Chief Manager, Commercial monthly work plans and periodic performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, economics, engineering or related field
- Three years’ experience in banking managing HNW clients
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills i.e., written and presenting.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number DCB-SMTF-08/2023 on the subject of the email. To be considered, your application MUST be submitted through [email protected] not later than 21st August 2023. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.