Pricing Manager Jobs at Ericsson Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
Pricing Manager Jobs at Ericsson
About This Opportunity
Are you interested to become part of a great journey in MMEA Pricing team and be a member of a world class pricing function? We are now looking for a Price Managers in Tanzania to lead and partner with sales team and domains to secure business and secure maximized value to Ericsson.
The price manager will apply global strategies and perform market area benchmark analysis. Set and lead the approval process for prices on HW, SW and Services. Advice on T&C’s, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk. Manage commercial models and commercial value argumentation to support accounts during negotiations.
As a price manager you will contribute in the respective pricing squad and interact with the Customer Group. You will also drive and implement any new initiatives and programs to increase profitability and win rate.
What You Will Do
• Set prices and perform price analysis.
• Create commercial proposals.
• Secure profitable sales
• Participate in pricing excellence initiative (Analytics, Alignment and Automation)
• Lead the Customer Prices and maintain the latest price sheets.
• Work in coordination with Domain and other functions within Commercial to build winning proposals.
Support the account team in customer negotiations where required.
You will bring
• Education: Graduate in Engineering / Finance or equivalent
• Min years of experience: 5 years
• Demonstrated ability in Networks & Digital Services
• Experience to handle Group Customers
• Analytical skills with Commercial and Financial Competence
• You will need to do well with Adapting & Responding to Change
• Direct Customer Negotiation Skills.
• Partner to win, great teammate who can work under tough timelines
• Think out of box and ability to innovate in WoW and challenge with facts
• French Language is a Great plus
• Quick learner
• Good with excel and skilled sophisticated cases.
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply