PIIM Coordinator job at CCL Global 2023; – Contracts Consultancy Limited (CCL) was established in 1981 to provide candidates across project services within the oil gas industry. Today, a new generation is taking the business forward with the same key principles that we began with more than four decades ago – Integrity and Quality in Energy Recruitment.
We provide workforce solutions in 40 countries and have 10 office locations delivering compliant support to our clients and candidates. By ensuring global compliance in our services, our clients are given the peace of mind that comes with our dedicated project support.
Our mission is to identify and secure the best talent by building long term relationships through integrity, quality, and transparency of our services across the 40 countries we support. At CCL we have built a team of like-minded staffing professionals that strive to work in an open, supportive, team-oriented environment which allows our staff to deliver the highest quality service.
In relation to respect for Project Induced in Migration (PIIM) will:
• Be the focal point for the monitoring of the PIIM recommendations implementation by all the operational entities (Project team/ Security team/ HSE team/ LSOC team/ Human Resources team…).
• Ensure that PIIM recommendations implementation is harmonized between Tanzania and Uganda.
• Ensure that adequate systems, tools and processes in place to appropriately monitor implementation of PIIM mitigation measures activities across the Project in Tanzania.
• Issue the monthly report reg. CLIENT’S PIIM progress for Uganda & Tanzania.
Context and environment
• Ongoing coordination with other functions within CLIENT’S (LSOC teams, HSE teams, Legal team, Project team).
• • Active coordination with local institutions, CSOs, NGOs and especially in PIIM hotspot locations (Tanga, Nzega, Bukombe) • Promote discussions among different stakeholders regarding Human Rights in Business.
• Ability to frequently rove in the different locations for construction to have a follow up in the field of PIIM evoluation (new hotspot).
• Constant update on political, socio-economic and cultural context.
• University degree in Social Sciences. A Post-graduate qualification is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 10 years professional experience in linear construction and extractives industry including at least 5 years’ experience of human rights and human rights security related compliance in the development field, and community capacity building for PIIM. Knowledge of international environmental and social standards particularly the IFC Performance Standards.
• Experience of regular interfaces with and undertaking of field oversight in implementation of Project Induced In Migration project commitments.
• Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain good relations with stakeholders including local institutions, local communities, industry partners, CSOs/NGOs and international organizations.
• Negotiation and conflict management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants Should Click Here to Apply