Physical Channels Distribution Manager job at NMB Bank PLC 2023; – NMB Bank Plc. Careers Introduction Job Search Internship FAQs Job Search Thank you for visiting our job application portal! To make the portal user-friendly,
At NMB we believe that our clients and employees make our stronghold and when they achieve their ambitions, we do too. To accomplish this, we need individuals with creative and innovative solutions who are willing to go the extra mile for their future, our clients and the bank. We promise to provide you with a world of opportunities for personal growth within a culture that is based on co-operation in every section of our business countrywide. We believe that the steps we take together are the ones that take us further.
To ensure the Bank meets its physical channel distribution strategies through analysis and proposals on investment options, developing criteria-based distribution, maintaining Bank’s competitive coverage, protection of business interests in similar projects and leases and execution of physical channel projects in a controlled environment.
• Research and plan new distribution options of physical channels through redesign, twists and hybrids to achieve cost-efficiency, flexibility, and specialization
• Support branch network needs of physical channels in bridging the gap in the markets for solutions such as teller CCP, Mineral markets, Bureau de Change, or ATM placements; OR establishing needs for either branch relocation, expansion, renovation, closure, etc.
• Protect Retail’s interest as sponsor of physical distribution projects by ensuring project’s business scopes are planned by retail itself and completed successfully within the defined time, quality, cost constraints and scope.
• Develop business cases for new physical expansion opportunities and changes such as relocation, and seek approval from Executive Management and/or the Board for both location and budget
• Fully responsible for execution of overall Channels Strategies in areas of physical channels
• Responsible for compliance of physical channels based on Regulator’s Requirements (BoT, OSHA, Tarura, etc) during scoping as well as in approval seeking and reporting
• Determine type of operations and resources necessary for new types of physical channels; including development of their manuals/ guides
• Develop branch grading based on performance and channel criteria
• Active participation of day-to-day physical channel projects as a Business liaison to Procurement, Facilities, and other project teams; in areas of site visit prior to engagements, agreements, approvals of drawings and resources, information flow to and from beneficiaries (zone/branch), workstreams committees, and inspections.
• Evaluate and monitor performance of established physical channels and write a plan for efficient and profitable mode of operations through staff planning, change of location, change of contractual terms such as rent or space, etc.
• Maintain and update the following records physical channel Dashboards, Registers, and progress and performance reports
• Conduct quality assurance to the delivery physical channels projects against agreed business requirements
• Responsible for physical channel readiness for Business Continuity during incidences like demolitions, termination initiated by landlord, major renovations, etc.
• Respond and advise on all (both internal and external) queries or proposals related to distribution of physical channels
• Manage highly professional relationships with landlords, consultants and key Regulators
• View also: Project Manager Job Vacancy at the Jane Goodall Institute
• Physical Channels Distribution Manager Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
Knowledge and Skills:
• Understanding of Business cases and projections; physical investment choices; Operational costs, and project management and evaluation
• Strategic planning; critical analysis skills
• Influencing, assertiveness and collaboration skills
• Proactivity, creativity, and highly solution-oriented
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of University Degree/Advanced Diploma in Project Management or related disciplines.
• An academic qualification in Quantity surveying is an added advantage
• At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
• Experience in MS Office especially MS excel and PowerPoint
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants CLICK HERE TO APPLY