Pharmaceutical Technician Jobs at Ekaterra Tea Founded in 2021, but with a history of more than 150 years, we’re home to more than 34 world-famous tea brands. From Lipton and Pukka, to TAZO®, PG tips and T2, you’ll find our tasty brews in more than 100 countries. Like the best-loved teas, our name is a blend: eka is Sanskrit, and means ‘one’..
Pharmaceutical Technician Jobs at Ekaterra Tea
And in Latin, terra means ‘land’. In Chinese, it means ‘nature’. It’s a reminder there’s only one earth. If we care for her, she’ll look after us too. We bring these ideas and cultures together in our shared purpose: to create a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants. With our brands and partners, we support people and planet, in equal measure.
- Serving patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary Health Care
Team and monitoring patient drugs therapies
- Prepares medications by retrieving and interpreting doctors’ orders and detecting therapeutic
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packing, and labelling of pharmaceuticals.
- Receive stock orders from pharmaceutical companies and review order requests from doctors.
- Pharmacy technician is responsible to ensure the availability of medications and delivering medications to the right patients and departments.
- Coordinate with pharmacist to ensure daily consignments from medical vendors are tracked and countercheck also approved by the hospital administrator before use.
- Coordinate with pharmacist to ensure all government drugs such as ARVS, RCH COMMODITIES, LABORATORY CONSUMABLES, and other ILS DRUGS are managed accordingly. Ensure there is no stock out of these drugs.
- Ensure drugs issued to dispensaries are monitored at all stages. From issuing, distributions, dispensing, and record keeping.
- Report any theft, or loss of medications at the right time.
- To perform any other task assigned by hospital management.
- 1 year experience working in a big hospital.
- Should possess diploma in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Should be recognized by pharmacy council or should present provisional license or authorized letter from the college describing her/his academic details.
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Should be ready to work in shifts when required.
- Should be ready to start work immediately.
- Applicants from the communities where we operate as well as females are particularly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application & detailed CV to [email protected]
All application letters should be addressed to.
ekaterra Tea Tanzania Limited
P.O. Box 40
Note: No Manual Application shall be accepted.
Closing date: 25th August 2023. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.