Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
|POSITION||OFFICE MANAGEMENT SECRETARY II (1 POST)|
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have Form VI or Form IV Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Must have Diploma in Office Management/Secretarial Studies (NTA 6) with 80 w.p.m. shorthand, tabulation and manuscript stage II, secretarial duties, office procedure stage II and;
- Knowledge in computer from a recognized Institution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make follow–up outstanding replies;
- Coordinate office requirements;
- Keep diary of events and appointments;
- Ensure office orderliness and neatness;
- Take care of all facilities under one’s charge;
- Keep in custody confidential matters;
- Attend to telephone calls and takes messages;
- Ensure that the respective office is punctually open;
- Receive and distributes letters to respective officials;
- Order and controls office stationery for the office;
- Receive and directs visitors; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by Superv
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 August 2023.
- MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
- P.O. BOX 543,
- DAR ES SALAAM.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
#nafasi za kazi airport,nafasi za kazi shirika la ndege,nafasi za kazi uwanja wa ndege,nafasi za marketing air tanzania,ajira mpya air tanzania,ajira air tanzania,nafasi za ajira air tanzania