Office AdministratorCareers at ITM Tanzania
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field
Relevant Experience: At least 4 years’ experience in front office administration field
|Administrative jobs in Tanzania
|Deadline of this Job
|Wednesday, May 10 2023
|Dar es Salaam
|No of Jobs
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for receiving all guests, vendors, packages, mail and recording and directly them to the appropriate department.
• As focal point for the Office, provide support and guidance to personnel of the Office on issues related to fixed asset, in close coordination with Administration and Facilities Officer
• Support coordination of office repairs, maintenance, and cleaning as needed including maintenance of office building to ensure all furnitures and office items are in order, the building is in the right condition.
• Support planning of special events or meetings in support of company goals including support to identification of vendors, organizing invitations, and other tasks as needed.
• Support new and separated staff to sign all necessary forms such as policies, clearance forms etc.
• Facilitate new staff’s orientation process.
• Staff wellness support and assistance.
- Similar Jobs in Tanzania
- Learn more about ITM Tanzania Limited
- ITM Tanzania Limited jobs in Tanzania
• Organising and maintaining filing systems, managing document control.
• Preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
• Prepare all office expenses and ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
• Answering queries by employees and clients and escalating to appropiate levels
• Provide support for the daily management of the office and administration.
• Support operations including Flight Bookinga and travel arrangements, staff allowance requests and coordination as assigned by and in close coordination with the Immediate supervisor.
• Maintaining company calendars and scheduling appointments and meetings.
• Managing office supplies, negotiating prices and placing orders.
• Overseeing health and safety of the office by ensuring availability of first aid kit with up-to-date equipment’s, availability of fire extinguishers and sign boards.
• Facilitate preparation of Monthly Fuel , Meal and Airtime allowanace
• Coolection and facilitatation of attendance for all Branches
• Handkes all staff
• Assist in the coordination of domestic and international travel arrangement.
• Records keeping and filing i.e., Meetings minutes, attendance sheets, office documents etc.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Functional / Technical Skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) and other computer programs, and customer service oriented
• Negotiation skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• People management skills
• Strong attention to details
• Problem solving skills.
• Computer literacy
• Time management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants Click Here To Apply