New Job Vacancies at Mbeya City Council The Director of the Jiji la Mbeya has obtained a new employment permit dated April 6, 2023 with Reference No. 971228/01/ “TEMP”/06 from the Secretary General Office of the President Public Service Management and Good Governance, therefore he welcomes job applications from Tanzanians with qualifications required to fill the following position:-
New Job Vacancies at Mbeya City Council
MWANDISHI MWENDESHA OFİSİ II, NAFASI MBILI (2)
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT: Applicants must have a Form IV or VI certificate of Diploma training (DIPLOMA) of Uhazili or NTA level 6 Uhazili certificate. In addition, they must have passed the Kiswahili and English Shortcut lesson 80 words per minute and have access to office computer programs such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email and Publisher from any university recognized by the government.
- Typing letters, information and common and confidential documents;
- Receiving visitors and interviewing them about their problems, and directing them to places where they can be addressed;
- Keeping information and records of events, appointments, visitors, dates of meetings, trips of its Head and the schedule of other works;
- Searching for files and documents needed in the implementation of job duties;
- Receiving files and distributing them to the officers in Relevant Department/Unit/Part;
- To collect, maintain and return the relevant files and documents,
- Organizing excerpts and making preparations for various sessions; and
- Prepare a list of requirements for office equipment.
Based on the Government Salary Levels ie TGS C.
- Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens between the ages of 18 and up 45.
- Applicants should submit two recent photographs.
- Applicants should submit a detailed CV with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of three reliable referees.
- Applicants should attach a copy of academic and professional certificates and birth certificate. The applicant who submits “Result Slip” “Statement of results” “Provisional results” or “Transcript”. HAVlTAKUBALlKA.
- For those who studied abroad for fourth and sixth form education, they should submit a certificate from the Tanzania Examinations Council (NECTA).
- For those who graduated from universities abroad, they should submit a certificate from the Universities Commission (TCU).
- Only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
- Applicants should write the National ID number in the application letters or attach a copy of the National ID from National Identity Authority (NIDA).
- The deadline for submitting applications is on 24/07/2023 at 9:30 PM.
IMPORTANT: Remember to attach your signed job application letter along with educational certificates and all required documents. All applications should be sent by post to the following address:-
- Mkurugenzi wa Jiji,
- Halmashauri ya Jiji la Mbeya,
- S.L.P 149,
Nafasi za kazi jiji la Mbeya DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE
This announcement is also available on the Council’s website www.mbeyacc.go.tz