Table of Contents
New Job Opportunities at System Sensor, Production Planner 2022
New Job Opportunities at System Sensor, Production Planner 2022,
Manufacturer of fire and life safety devices, specializing in smoke and carbon monoxide detection
Formed in 1984 to focus on the fire alarm systems market, today System Sensor is one of the largest manufacturers of fire detection and notification products in the world.
A specialist in smoke detection technology, we place a high premium on research and development. The result is a line of products that are reliable, sophisticated and designed for real-world applications. System Sensor is a global company with local expertise.
Our commitment is to serve the needs of the growing worldwide fire alarm market. It is a commitment we back with sales, service and manufacturing sites located close to our customers. We know the importance of understanding local markets and fire codes.
Whether needed in China, Chile, Korea, or California – in schools, homes, factories or telecommunications facilities – System Sensor products provide world-class fire and smoke detection.
Rensearch is a dynamic and vibrant recruitment company that adds that personal touch to the recruitment experience. We strive to find the right candidate for the right position, but also to find candidates that will be an asset to your company and be long-term employees in order to make a difference. We recruit for all aspects of business. Rensearch Placements was established in 2006
In striving to meet goals established in the company’s employment equity plans, preference may be given to candidates who belong to the designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act.
The ability to communicate in English is a prerequisite for the position.
– Manage manufacturing requirements through the effective management of planned and released orders from MRP.
– Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
– Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
– Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
– Coordinate production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
– Recommend viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
– Promptly inform the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules.
– Data capturing of all daily production returns
– General office administration and any routine planning required. Required Qualifications /
– Minimum NQF Level 4 – 5 Grade 12
– Certificate in Supply Chain Management, Production Management, or related field is advantageous.
– Minimum 5 years planning experience in Production Planning Essential
– Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
– Computer literate – preparing excel spreadsheet, detailing product in the plant.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Knowledge of the coil material will be an advantage
– Must be prepared to work overtime
– Knowledge of SAP essential
- problem solver
- Material flow
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer:
The company manufactures products in the steel industry
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund