New Job Opportunities at CRDB Bank Plc 2023; We are a collection of people who believe in quality. We are always looking for new talent and we hire people who have the desire to succeed and the willingness to exercise the discipline required to succeed. We focus on developing talent and providing our team with an environment that is conducive to creative thinking.
JOB REPORTING TO: MANAGER FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
The purpose of the role is to ensure the accuracy of all administration, and financial records, overseeing the preparation of administration, and financial reports for the CRDB Bank Foundation.
- Create Financial Management Manual for the CRDB Bank Foundation.
- Coordinate and perform a variety of financial and administrative duties of the Foundation.
- Ensure responsibility to strategize and plan for administrative and financial goals.
- Perform daily routine activities to achieve and maintain the financial health of our organization.
- Maintain accurate records as required and remain compliant with all laws and company policies at all times.
- Have great, ethics, integrity, and accountability and manage the CRDB Bank Foundation budget and take corrective action as needed on managing goals.
- Ensure financial transactions are accurate foundation’s the foundations accounting systems to ensure that proper records tracking and reconciling ledgers and budgets of the foundation.
- Prepare and present financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ensure that the CRDB Bank Foundation complies with all relevant financial regulations, including banking regulations and anti-money laundering laws.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the bank’s financial systems.
- Manage accounts review and process reimbursements.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Accounting, Finance, Financial Management, or any other related field with working experience of 3 years
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Understanding of the financial industry and the Bank’s strategy and products and services.
A career at CRDB Bank offers you exciting opportunities in one of Africa’s fast-growing financial institutions. Explore what makes CRDB a great place to work.
We have a strong heritage as a pan-African brand made in Tanzania. We have an enduring history spanning nearly a quarter a century. Our story of progress is centered around supporting economic transformation and building sustainable livelihoods for our customers. We believe in the African virtue of kindness and embody the African spirit of resilience. Our long-term vision is to drive impact across all our markets through financial sector innovation and become an orchestrator of transformation in the industry.
One of CRDB’s greatest strengths is our people and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our company’s values. We cultivate an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive inclusive finance – for good.
We’re passionate about bringing together people who are not only talented but who embrace different perspectives and backgrounds. We benefit from the diverse strengths that each of us brings to the workplace and collectively engage the power of our talented people to win as a leader in the financial industry.