Network Administration Job at SportPesa 2023;- Are you searching nafasi za kazi SportPesa, ajira mpya SportPesa, ajira SportPesa, fursa SportPesa, job at SportPesa, vacancy at SportPesa, vacancies at SportPesa, SportPesa vacancy, SportPesa vacancies, SportPesa jobs, SportPesa careers.
SportPesa Limited, a renowned local company operating as part of a leading global SportPesa brand offering sports betting business is urgently looking for a qualified and energetic Tanzanian to fill in the position of Network Administrator. Applications are thus invited from candidates who shall fulfill the following criteria.
Network Administration Job at SportPesa 2023
JOB TITLE: NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
REPORTING LINE: IT OPERATIONS MANAGER
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
Computer Networking Administrator is responsible for responding to troubleshooting calls and e-mails from users of the network. Administrator needs to be able to diagnose and offer repair instructions remotely, as well as in person. Monitoring network access for bottlenecks, security threats or problems with connectivity. Configuring and maintaining security devices to ensure the safety of company software, systems, and data
The Network Administrator will be responsible for:
Operations and Support
- Setting up, configuring, and supporting SportPesa Tanzania internal networks.
- Developing and maintains all Network systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Troubleshooting network performance issues and creating and maintaining a disaster recovery plan.
- Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users. Scheduling and executing Preventive Maintenance of the Network Infrastructure
- Ensure 99.99% availability of the Network Infrastructure
- Serve as a Level 1 escalation for all Network incidents.
- Serve as part of Resolution Team for Network Incidents
- Ensure Network documentation is updated.
- Manage Network Inventory and spares.
- Manage Configuration of all Network equipment (backup configuration and application of standardized configuration templates to Network equipment).
- Liaise with Service Providers to ensure agreed SLAs are maintained 100%.
- Continuous training to keep abreast with Network technologies.
- Liaise with the ITSM/Service Delivery manager to manage projects and IT&S processes and procedures.
- Ensure Network licenses are valid and initiate acquisition of the same before expiry
- Create, change, and delete Network user accounts per request, following necessary approvals
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted teams
- Attend to Any Additional Task assigned by management.
- Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunication or related degree
- 2-4 years’ experience managing and administering IP Networks.
- Telco / Service Provider experience is an added advantage.
- Network fundamental skills (TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP, DNS).
- Good understanding of Layer 2 Technologies like VLANs, Trunks, Port Channels etc.
- Skilled in Layer 3 protocols especially BGP and OSPF.
- Experienced with firewall technologies like Zones, VPNs, NAT, Policies etc.
- Experience with Network Access Control (NAC) tools such as Cisco ACS or
- Skilled in Enterprise Wireless technologies and Management.
- Proficient in Linux administration.
- Experienced with Network Monitoring tools such as SolarWinds and Zabbix.
- Team player and willing to learn.
- Possession of industry certification such as CCNA, JNCIA-Junos or JNCISENT is a plus.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Responsibilities heavily require working in shifts, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- No regular travel required.
TO APPLY: Only applicants who will fit the above criteria need to apply. Send your application to: [email protected] by the 05th of April 2023. Applications must consist of a cover letter outlining why you would be the best fit for such a position, your detailed CV, and copies of academic credentials.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.