Names Of Selected To Join Police Force 2023 (Waliochaguliwa kujiunga Polisi 2023) Names Of Those Selected To Join The Tanzania Police Force 2023 – Majina ya Waliochaguliwa kujiunga na Jeshi la Polisi 2023.
1. The Inspector General of Police of Tanzania (IGP) announces to all young people selected to join the National Police Force that they are required to report to the Moshi Police School from 31/03/2023 to 07/04/2023 for attending training.
2. The youth who were interviewed at the Forces under the Police Headquarters will be required to report to the Dodoma Police Headquarters on 01/04/2023 at 12.00 in the morning for the trip to the Moshi Police School.
3. The young people who were interviewed in the Regions of Mainland Tanzania are required to report to the Regional Police Commanders who were interviewed on 28/03/2023 at 2.00 am in order to be given the procedure for the trip to the Moshi Police School.
4. Young people who interviewed at the Zanzibar Police Headquarters must report to the Zanzibar Police Headquarters (Ziwani) on 28/03/2023 for travel arrangements.
5. In addition, all selected young people are required to report to the Moshi Police School with the following equipment:
i) Track suit blue color with white stripes, white t-shirt without text, rubber, black socks, blue pants for sports and training with a metal box (Tranka) of blue color.
ii) A white round mosquito net and not a square one, two pairs of light blue sheets (Shuka 4), one gray blanket without flowers and a charcoal iron.
iii) Cleaning equipment: a hoe, a shovel with a handle, two small buckets, a broom.
iv) Health insurance card (NHIF) or cash Tsh.50,400/= for those without Health insurance cards.
v) Original Academic Certificates, original JKT/JKU certificate, original birth certificate, NIDA card or NIDA number, passport size 06 (blue background), and 5 copies for each specified certificate above.
vi) Livelihood funds.
6. Cell phones are not allowed on campus, so it is prohibited to report Smoke with a cell phone to the School Police. Anyone who will be found with a phone will be considered a misbehavior and the penalty is immediate expulsion from training. The school will direct the procedure for obtaining contact.
7. Whoever wants to report to the Moshi Police School after 07/04/2023 will not be accepted and will be considered to have withdrawn himself from the training.
8. The list of selected youth is attached to this advertisement.