Wizara ya Ardhi The Ministry of Lands, Housing and Housing Development is announcing 66 job vacancies for Office Clerk Grade Ill for temporary employment (nafasi 66 za ajira za ya Mwandishi Mwendesha Ofisi Daraja la Ill)at the Lands and Housing Council Offices Nafasi za kazi wizara ya Ardhi in Babati, Bagamoyo, Bukoba, Busega, Chato, Ifakara, Kahama, Karagwe, Karatu, Kasulu, Kibondo, Kigamboni, Kigoma, Kilindi, Kilosa, Kilwa, Kisarawe, Kishapu, Kiteto, Kongwa, Kyela, Kyerwa, Lindi, Liwale, Ludewa, Hanang’, Makete, Manyoni, Masasi , Maswa, Mbarali, Mbeya, Mbinga, Mbogwe, Mbulu, Mkuranga, Mlele, Morogoro, Mpanda, Mpwapwa, Muleba, Mwanga, Mwanza, Nachingwea, Ngara, Ngorongoro, Njombe, Nkasi, Rombo, Ruangwa, Same, Sengerema, Serengeti, Simanjiro, Songea, Songwe, Tabora, Meatu, Tarime, Tunduru, Ukerewe, Ulanga, Cows, Muheza, Mkalama and Hai.
66 Temporary Job Vacancies at Wizara Ya Ardhi
Ajira Wizara Ya Ardhi Qualifications of applicants:
- Be a Tanzanian between the ages of 18 and no more than 45;
- A resident of the District where there is a job vacancy will be given priority;
- Those with qualifications and experience for this job will be given priority; and iv. Be able to work without close supervision. (Be able to work under minimum supervision).
Nafasi 66 wizara ya Ardhi Professional Qualifications
- He must have graduated form IV and passed •
- Have a Diploma or certificate of NTA Level 5 from the Public Service College (Tanzania Public Service College) or other colleges recognized by the Government; and
- He must have passed the test of the Kiswahili and English Abbreviation subject 80 words per minute and have received training in office computer programs such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Email and Publisher from any University recognized by the government and obtained a certificate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Printing letters, information and various documents of the District Land and Housing Council including judgments, proceedings and letters;
- Receiving visitors and interviewing them about their problems and directing them to places where they can be dealt with;
- Keeping information/records of events, appointments, visitors, meeting dates, work trips of his supervisor and the schedule of other tasks planned to be carried out in the office while he is working and notifying his supervisor at the required time •
- Serving and managing the operations of the District Land and Housing Council Offices;
- To manage and ensure that Council Offices are clean and tidy at all times;
- Collecting, maintaining and returning files and documents to relevant departments; and
- To do other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor in accordance with the various Public Service Guidelines.
- Salary Level Those who succeed and are hired will be paid a salary at the TGS Bl level at the salary levels paid by the Government
- The applicant should submit the application at the relevant District Land and Housing Council Offices;
- All applications must be accompanied by self-sufficient personal information (CV), phone numbers and correct address;
- All applications must be accompanied by copies of professional certificates, form IV or VI, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport size photographs with the name written on the back
- Testimonial/provisional results WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED;
- Those whose contracts expire on June 30, 2023 are allowed to apply; v. The deadline for receiving applications is June 23, 2023 at 9:30 PM.
- The application process should be directed to the following address• General Secretary Ministry of Land, Housing and Housing Development, S. L. P 2908, 40477 DODOMA.
Nafasi za kazi Wizara Ya Ardhi
66 Temporary Job Vacancies at Wizara Ya Ardhi DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE