Ajira Mpya TPSC Tanzania Public Service College – On behalf of The Tanzania Public Service College (TPSC), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites Nafasi za kazi TPSC qualified Tanzanians to fill eight (08) vacant posts mentioned below.
NEW Nafasi za kazi TPSC – Ajira Mpya TPSC Tanzania Public Service College
The Tanzania Public Service College (TPSC) was established in 2000 under the Executive Agencies Act, Cap 245 as an Executive Agency under the President’s Office, Public Service Management and Good Governance (PO-PSMGG) and operates as a semiautonomous Government Agency. Moreover, on 18th June, 2019 the President of the United Republic of Tanzania, approved the merger of Tanzania Public Service College and the Tanzania Global Learning Agency (TaGLA) to form new Executive Agency which retained the name of Tanzania Public Service College so as to provide training and development programmes to build public and private sector competencies and instil public service delivery values and ethics within the framework of devolved systems. The establishment of new TPSC was officially announced vide the Government Notice No. 64 published on 31st January, 2020. The College has six (6) campuses which are located in Dar es Salaam, Tabora, Mtwara, Singida, Tanga and Mbeya Regions and it has one Online Training Centre located in Dar Es Salaam. The College is registered with the National Accreditation Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (NACTVET).
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate; vi. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; vii. An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and
National Council for Technical Education (NACTE); xiii. An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate; xiv. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 11st June, 2023;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
Vacancies at TPSC – Job Opportunities at TPSC Tanzania Public Service College
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)