Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit a Media officer to join Tembo Nickel Project Team. This role is based at Dar es salaam office. The media officer will be responsible for the delivery of Tembo Nickel media engagement strategy. The successful candidate for this role will report to the Communications & Corporate Affairs Manager.
Nafasi za kazi Tembo Nickel
- Oversee the Companies External Communications regarding mainstream media (TV, Radio and Newspapers), alternative media (brochures, fliers, posters etc., and folk media such as the use of traditional songs and theatre and digital media management.
- Work with the technical teams to identify areas of external communication support and develop an implementation plan.
- Work closely with the rest of the Communications team and CR team to amplify messages to media stakeholders and through different media channels.
- Guide and supervise the development of content including creative work by external partners, o Participate in strategizing with the Communications team innovative and creative ways of documenting and disseminating knowledge.
- Work closely with the rest of the communications team to coordinate media trainings to staff, o Participate in identifying potential strategic local, national, and global media partners, develop and implement strategies to work with local, national and global media, o Oversee the Planning and management of external events and campaigns, o Monitoring and Evaluation of External Communication performance and budget evaluation.
- Work with technical teams to review and edit content for external stakeholders drafted by internal stakeholders and to ensure messaging is consistent with internal strategy and tone, o Ensure strategic Company media visibility is achieved, managed, and monitored.
Key Competencies and Required Skills
- BA. degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field,
- Not less than 6 years of working experience in the respective field,
- Outstanding journalistic and creative writing skills o Leadership skills
- Ability to translate complex business information into engaging content.
- Requires advanced writing skills: ability to write, edit and proofread documents into clear and concise knowledge communication materials in English and Swahili languages, o Skills in multimedia production.
- Experience providing communication support to multiple departments/teams.
- Be of Swahili mother tongue with outstanding communication skills both written and oral in English and Swahili,
- Swahili to English and English to Swahili translation experience
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ajira mpya Tembo Nickel
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email [email protected]
Application closing date is 09th June, 2023
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merits and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. For and on behalf of Tembo Nickel Corporation: Kabanga Nickel Project.