On Behalf of our reputable Client, Nafasi za kazi Melva International Limited is urgently looking for the R3 Senior Coordinator who will report toR3 Country Manager. He will be responsible for supporting the R3 Project Manager, ensuring the journey management systems and processes, medical evacuation plans and security programme for all site locations is in place and fit for purpose. Ajira Mpya Melva International Limited Ensuring effective monitoring of all contractor’s security infrastructure, plans, policies, and procedures are in implemented across all site locations.
New Job Opportunities at Melva International Limited
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ajira Melva International Limited Assist the R3 Country Manager in conducting risk assessments, security vulnerability assessment, audits of sites, routes, hospitals, airports, and accommodation in accordance with set standards Ensure that all project sites covered by security plans, Emergency Response Plans, Medical Emergency Response Plans, Journey Management Plan and ensure that Focal Point Plans are maintained according to security plans policies and procedures.
- Interface with COMPANY and attend all preconstruction and construction meetings, addressing any security concerns that may be raised
- Conduct regular R3 training, and exercises or coordinating with others to conduct training as needed.
- Conduct R3 inductions to all new arrivals prior to their arrival in country. Promote and educate all new arrivals on the R3 System.
- Address any security concerns that are raised by the management team.
- Conduct meetings and audits of COMPANY CONTRACTOR Security subcontractors to ensure they are appropriate and fit for purpose.
- Assist with the review of COMPANY CONTRACTORS, Subcontractor’s security, Emergency response, medical emergency response, and journey management plans.
- Work in different sites in multiple cities as and when required by the business, and as instructed by the R3 Country Manager.
- Monitor all media sources for any security related incidents.
- Identify potential risks that may have an adverse effect on the project and ensure that they are captured on the security risk register.
- Advise senior project management on any security related concerns in the absence of the R3 Country Manager and coordinate any R3 events that occur.
- Work within a multi-cultural business framework and provide ethical and compliant support. Mentor exemplary behavior regarding HSE, Ethics and Company “Code of Conduct” policy.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related emergency response, crisis management, security risk management.
- 5 years’ experience in security and/or emergency management related field.
- Previous experience required in similar role and/or industry (project specific) related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well in English language, verbal and written.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to act independently without instruction in high pressure situations.
- Ability to use MS Office (word, excel, Outlook) competently and to a high standard.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in record keeping.
- A high level of integrity and understanding of the requirement for all project personnel to follow approved procedures.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Knowledgeable, familiar, and commensurate experience with the HSE operating environment.
- An ‘Incident Free’ mind-set, and be a role model for their project team (Direct/Indirect hires)
- Excellent teamwork & skills being able to work with the various sub-teams to resolve issues and reach decisions that are in the best interests of the integrated project team.
Candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to Email: [email protected] by 30th June 2023. Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.