|Job Title:||Client Relations Executive|
|Company Name:||LAIKI Technology|
|Reports to:||Head of Client Relations|
|Department:||Commercial Operations Department|
|Duty Station:||Dar es salaam|
Nafasi za kazi LAIKI Technology Afritrack (afritrack.com) is a leading regional Internet of Things (IoT) service provider headquartered in Mauritius. Ajira Mpya LAIKI Technology Ltd is a Tanzanian subsidiary. Our purpose and our value proposition is to provide actionable intelligence to our customers by leveraging cutting-edge IoT technology on the one hand and Data Analytics on the other. Our services help customers improve their operational efficiencies and reduce costs. Having recently secured seed funding, the company is at an exciting high growth stage of its evolution with plans to expand throughout Africa over the next 5 years.
Client Relations Executive Vacancies at LAIKI Technology Ltd
Customer centricity and delivering value are two of our core values in that everything we do, we do so that our customers get the best experience and intelligence possible. Good people are our rocket propellant. To fuel our growth we seek energetic and ambitious people who love to learn, grow and build.
To manage and guarantee that our clients are managed well, served well and customer satisfaction remains at the highest levels possible.
- To establish a close and intimate relationship with all customers.
- To oversee and ensure that all support issues are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- To manage customer feedback to ensure we deliver a service that is relevant, responsive, and innovative. This is in line with Afritrack being a partner rather than a vendor. This also includes conducting a KYC survey as well as periodic feedback surveys.
- To actively advise and inform the company on the customer’s needs, pain areas, and desires regarding service improvement and the development of new services.
- To oversee that we meet critical KPIs pertaining to customer service.
- To directly assist the service delivery as and when needed in order to meet the above.
To provide management with relevant and insightful reports and business intelligence aimed at improving efficiency and forming a basis for informed decision-making.
- To prepare relevant reports for each function.
- To discuss and engage with the management of strategic ways forward for the company.
- Any other tasks that are delegated by the Commercial Operations Manager, Head of Sales, GM, MD or members of the board.
- Minimum of a Diploma or equivalent
- The candidate should have at least 2 years of relevant experience in customer relationship and/or customer service 3. The candidate should be IT savvy and very confident in using desktop and online tools and applications.
- Must be a ‘people person with the ability to earn a customer’s confidence and trust
- Able to work with minimal supervision and a high sense of responsibility
- Must be methodical, thorough, and well planned
- Personal integrity and a supreme, mature sense of confidentiality are absolute requirements
- Must be energetic, have a positive outlook, and be very creative
- Must be resourceful and innovative in overcoming challenges, a problem solver
Terms and conditions:
1. Only qualified candidates of Tanzania National should apply.
Deadline for Application:
1. The deadline for applications is 20 June, 2023 before 06:00 PM.
How to Apply:
1. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and Cover Letter in confidence to [email protected], with the subject line Client Relations Executive. Due to the anticipated response, we thank you for your application and apologize in advance that we will only be able to communicate with those individuals selected for further consideration.