Credit Analyst job at Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Limited – In This Article, are you looking for new job opportunities Credit Analyst Nafasi za kazi Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank ajira mpya also Jobs in Tanzania
Nafasi za kazi Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank
Review and analyze credit applications to ensure that loans are granted in line with the credit policies and procedures, loan portfolio management and monitoring to ensure quality and sustainable portfolio growth.
• Critically analyze Credit Appraisal Reports, from a Credit risk perspective, for credit application packages received from Branches.
• Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to Head of Credit and Business Banking, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay.
People Management Functions:
• Train business units on skills relating to credit risk assessment in order to bridge the knowledge gap.
Education Requirements Experience, Knowledge And Skills Required
• Person with 3 years and above experience in analyzing the credit worthiness of customers and potential customers, and management and modeling of credit risk.
• Holders of First Degree in Finance, Economics, Finance & Investment, Accountancy and any other relevant professional qualifications from any recognized University.
• Technical skills:
• Knowledge of financial and investment analysis
• Strong analytical and quantitative thinking
• Strong written communication skills
• Being well versed with software/technology used in finance/banking
• Basic MS-Word and Excel skills
• Attention to detail and diligence
• Problem solving aptitude
• Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for applications in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision
• Time management
• Ability to multi-task activities
Communication & Interaction
• Business Unit.
• Finance and Administration Department.
• Audit and Risk Department.
• Department of ICT (For technical support)
• External Customers.
• Auctioneers and Debts Collectors.
• Auditors and Accountants.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send you CV and Applications to;
Box 1760 MOSHI
Email to: [email protected]
Kilimanjaro Cooperative Bank Location and Contact Information
- Moshi KilimanjaroKilimanjaro Co-Operative Bank Limited
- P .O. Box 1760 Moshi – Kilimanjaro Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank,
- Phone: +255 27 2754 470 / +255 27 2753 570
- Email: [email protected]
- Monday–Saturday: 8:30AM–04:00PM
- Saturday: 08:30AM – 12:30PM
Vacancies and Internships at Kilimanjaro Cooperative Bank – Nafasi za Kazi Kilimanjaro Cooperative Bank
Kilimanjaro Cooperative Bank Job vacancies are normally advertised through the Official Kilimanjaro Cooperative Bank Tanzania career website page which can be accessed through this link- https://kcblbank.co.tz/