Ajira mpya Jubilee Allianz Insurance Company of Tanzania is a part of the Allianz Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with presence in over 70 countries and serves over 120 million customers worldwide. Nafasi za kazi Jubilee Allianz provides first-class, tailor-made insurance products to suit individuals and corporate needs.
Ajira mpya Jubilee Allianz Insurance Company
Allianz and Jubilee Holdings limited saw an opportunity to come together to transform the short-term insurance industry in the East African market by combining their strengths. The partnership is in line with our effort to reshape our footprint across Africa and gain leadership position in relevant markets, offering us immediate at-scale entry into five East Africa countries. This partnership fosters growth across these markets by delivering innovative solutions and superior quality service made possible by the combined expertise of both organizations.
Through this partnership, Jubilee Allianz aims to jointly develop insurance markets across East Africa, leveraging Jubilee’s deep regional knowledge and Allianz’s global expertise and capacity. Jubilee Allianz aims to increase insurance penetration in the region by offering superior customer experience, to be achieved through development of products and services that address true customer needs and provides first-class tailor-made insurance products to suit individuals and corporate needs. We deliver a range of general insurance products to more than 100,000 customers.
Ensuring improvement of business production and service delivery to outreach producers.
- Strengthening relationship with bank wakala and ensuring the Company is included in all banks operating the bancassurance agency banking model.
- Liaising with supporting departments i.e., claims, underwriting, finance to ensure smooth delivery of service and operations.
- Offering wakala training and evaluating performance of each bank and advise on areas of im-provement.
- Maintain a bancassurance prospect list from all business either quoted or lost and pursue them.
- Monitor competition and share advice to the management.
- Liaising with Credit Control Department to ensure accurate Premium statements and commissions payments are sent timely.
- Assist to develop SLAs that fit bancassurance operations & ensuring satisfactory Customer Ser-vice.
- Assist to develop department procedure manual for the agency banking model.
- Oversee and maintain business relationships with all banks.
- Create awareness on the need of general Insurance.
- Maintain Sales regulation and compliance in all business sources.
- Bachelor of Insurance and Risk Management/ Marketing/ related field from a recognized University.
- CII will be an added advantage.
2 – 4 years of relevant experience of general insurance in all lines of general insurance Marketing/At least three (3) years’ experience in agency banking.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, results oriented and a clear focus on high quality business and profit.
- Computer literacy especially in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- good understanding of the insurance industry and its products
- Ability to analyze market trends and consumer behavior.
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. Apply via link below before 16 June 2023. Interested candidates are requested to fill in the form below:
Relationship Officer Agency Banking CLICK HERE TO APPLY