In this post are you looking for Latest Nafasi za kazi Invade Agro Limited Ajira Mpya IAG – Invade Agro Limited is looking for agronomists to develop and implement solutions to farmers in farming industry. In this role, you will sell agro inputs, doing research and solve problems related to crop management, output and quality. You will also develop tailored agronomic approaches to oversee intervention on behalf of the company.
Nafasi za kazi Invade Agro Limited – Ajira Mpya IAG
- Understand safe I-JSeS and handling of pesticides.
- Provide clear information to the farmers on best farming practices.
- Understand uses and application of fertilizers in the field.
- Doing sales, consultancy and professional assistance services.
- Having knowledge in herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, fertilizers and seeds.
- Exceptional listen skills, verbal and writing communication skills.
Strong decision making, critical thinking and problem solving skills. Being flexible to work at any environments. Also take a look about More Jobs in Tanzania here.
- Diploma or bachelor degree preferably in Agriculture or any other related program from recognized institute.
- Certificate of training of TPRA
- Experience in sales of agro inputs and deep knowledge of agro chemicals will be priority during our recruit.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required.
To be successful agronomists, you should be focused on developing and promoting better farming practices. A top notch agronomist should be self-motivated, detail oriented, and analytical with excellent listening, communication and problem solving skills. Other skills the company considers are as follows;
- Creative Ability to prioritize and manage Data entry’
- multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Leadership Excellent communication and Computer literacy
- writing skills.
- Phone antiquate Time management skills.
- Excellent organizational ski Flexibility.
- ability to work in fast-pace
- Problem solving skills.
- environment Resourcefulness.
General conditions for applicants.
All interested and qualified applicants must send application letter, CV, copies of all academic certificates and copy of birth certificate or national identity card in one PDF document.
How to apply.
All applications should sent through email [email protected], the subject must be “APPLICATION FOR AGRONOMIST POSITION”. The deadline for application is 30th June 2023.
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.