Industrial Maintenance International is a multinational Technical assistance company committed to provide our clients with unique global and integrated personnel to the world class EPC and ECPM projects. IMI is committed to offering initiative to provide our clients with a single comprehensive and integrated response to the world class oil and gas firms and main construction companies.
Nafasi za kazi IMI
COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICER
The role seeks to involve communities in seeking solutions to the problems they face in partnership with statutory and voluntary bodies. The Community Liaison Officer will promote the project locally, regionally, and nationally through strategic engagement with key service providers and other regional and national bodies.
- Manage the quality implementation of youth/Elders/women and development activities in Community.
- Identify social needs and problems of vulnerable community members and identify appropriate responses.
- Ensure the organization of cultural, sports and recreational activities for people in the community, and within host communities in accordance with the program strategy.
- Ensure a functioning, efficient referral system is in place for vulnerable citizen within the community.
- Mobilize youth and the general community within the Area, where they can express themselves freely and take on leadership roles.
- Supervise the planning and facilitation of all meetings, trainings and awareness campaigns in the youth and development sector.
- Responsible for preparation of activities work plan, expenditure and procurement plans, monitoring project expenditure and ensuring that the targeted objectives are met in collaboration with the Supervisor.
- Prepare proposals in collaboration with Supervisor and/or other programs staff, as requested
- Participate to all safety training as required
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Social Science, Community Development, or any other related field
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Extensive experience of supply chain management Experience
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in an international company preferably in the oil & gas, heavy construction, mining, or other capital-intensive industry will be an added advantage
Community Liaison Officer Job at IMI
- Send CVS only to [email protected] ,
- Mention the correct position you are applying for on your email subject line.
- Application deadline 10th June 2023
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.