Nafasi za kazi HelpAge Tanzania Finance Officer II Job at HelpAge Tanzania May 2023 HelpAge Tanzania wishes to recruit a Finance Officer II (FO II) that will be based in Kibondo, District with key liaison with finance department at Dar es Salaam level at all time. ajira mpya HelpAge Tanzania.
Nafasi za kazi HelpAge Tanzania Finance Officer II Job at HelpAge Tanzania May 2023
To provide effective financial management support to programmes by implementing HelpAge Tanzania’s Financial controls, policies through monitoring projects and programme budgets, reviewing and analysis expenditures, properly recording authorised transactions and reporting timely to both management and donors.
We are looking for a dynamic person who is familiar with Accounting and assuming responsibility for managing and ensuring the effective implementation and evaluation of financial procedures consistent with standard practices and HelpAge Tanzania financial management procedures and principles. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring due diligence and compliance to HelpAge’s own requirements, those of donors and statutory requirements of regulatory authorities in Tanzania
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or Finance.
- Preferred 2 years financial management experience. Working with INGO will be added advantage.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level,
- Advanced accounting skills
- Auditing skills
- Numeracy and ability to prepare accounts and other financial reports.
- Ability to function with a high degree of integrity
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
How to Apply:
Candidates who meet these requirements should send an email requesting for the full Job Description. Interested applicants should apply with a CV and a cover letter of not more than 2 pages starting how they meet the key competencies by email, to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Applications should be sent before Friday 09th June 2023. HelpAge Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No certificates need to be sent at this stage.