Nafasi za kazi ETDCO On behalf of The Electrical Transmission and Distribution Construction and Maintenance Company Limited (Ajira Mpya ETDCO Limited), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill eight (08) vacant posts mentioned below.
Nafasi za kazi ETDCO
ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE COMPANY LIMITED (ETDCO LIMITED)
Electrical Transmission and Distribution Construction and Maintenance Company Limited (ETDCO Limited) is a subsidiary company of The Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO) established in June 2016 under Companies Act, Act No 12 of 2002 and came into operation January 2017. The company is mandated to undertake business of Construction and Maintenance of Electricity infrastructure within the Country and beyond.
The Company is a Registered Contactors Registration Board (CRB) as Class One Contractor. It is mandated to carry out the businesses as construction and Maintenance of Electrical Transmission and Distribution networks by promoting commercial engineering, financial, environmental a, asset management services such as undertaking design, project management, technical due diligence, technological assessment, supervision, specifications, construction supervision and testing and quality control, training and capacity building in Transmission and Distribution of Electrical networks, to carry on the work of construction of Electrical Transmission and Distribution networks, undertake and execute all types of mechanical and electrical testing and commissioning, including ascertaining of quality of materials such as poles, conductors, insulators, all types of switchgears and any other electrical accessory which will be required during the assigned duty, feasible and acceptable in nature, to carry on businesses in Electrical Transmission and Distribution Networks Construction and Maintenance ,testing , transportation and erection and management as a contractor, engineers and consultants and to undertake and execute and contracts , or works, involving advisory services or use of new technology, skilled or unskilled labour required for the aforesaid or similar object and carry out any ancillary or other works comprised in such contracts and to carry our agency work for the objects and mobilize finance for construction and Maintenance of Electrical Transmission and Distribution Networks from various sources including public funds, private sector, commercial banks and development partners for financing of materials manufacturing, testing , transportation and installation.
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate; vi. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; vii. An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and
Ajira Mpya ETDCO
National Council for Technical Education (NACTE); xiii. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 14th June, 2023;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)