Sales Manager Job at East Africa Television 2023;- are you looking for Nafasi za kazi EATV, Ajira mpya EATV, Ajira EATV, Fursa mpya EATV, Job at EATV, Sales Manager Job at East Africa Television 2023, EAST AFRICA TELEVISION LTD, the number one youth channel that has grown to a regional with vigor content of educating and entertaining programs. EATV is looking for suitable and qualified people to fill in the following vacancies:
Sales Manager Job at East Africa Television 2023
East Africa TV (EATV) is the leading TV content provider in Tanzania and urban cities across East African countries. We produce over 70% of local content of different genres to carter for a vibrant market and progressive target group of youths between 18 and 35 years of age, who have decision power over their lives.
EATV is the strongest and direct link between advertisers and consumers who are the audience through programs of the highest quality, delivered in various formats such as Talk-show, Magazine, Reality, Factual and Interactive.
EATV‘s programming covers a variety of issues from News, Current Affairs, Lifestyle, Entrepreneurship, Sports, Entertainment and Social facets making it the leading local content producer in Tanzania and across the region.
Job Title : Sales Manager
Job purpose : Sales Manager is responsible for selling East Africa Television, East Africa Radio and Digital platforms advertising spots and maintaining relations with advertising clients. Act as the link between EATV Ltd and its clients.
- In charge of all sales activities and sales personnel involved in Commercial Service department.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Establishes performance goals for all sales team employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the Company.
- Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Develop and implement an effective strategic sales plan.
- Develop and maintain a strong work relationship with key opinion leaders and contacts with other relevant agents.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Degree in Business Administration majoring Marketing
- 5 years’ experience in Sales preferably in the media industry.
How to Apply:
Nafasi za kazi EATV- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send in their applications enclosing a detailed CV addressed to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
EAST AFRICA TELEVISION
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA
Or by Email address: [email protected]
Or deliver to EATV Studios at Mikocheni Light Industries Area, Mwenge – Da es Salaam Deadline 30th March 2023
Job at East Africa Television Shortlisted candidates will be notified.