Warehouse Management System Officer job at CVPeople Tanzania In This Article are you looking for Nafasi za kazi CVPeople Tanzania Warehouse Learn more about CV People Africa and its vacancies, take a look and apply to CV People Africa jobs in Tanzania
Nafasi za kazi CVPeople Tanzania Warehouse
Reporting to Site Operations Manager
Responsible for managing WMS applications. He/she will support daily Warehouse Management Systems issues and manage continuous improvement projects The WMS Officer is responsible for the WMS information management, storage, and analysis of information through computer networks, systems, and computer databases. Responsibilities include but are not limited to efficiencies, installing, maintaining, and supporting the WMS systems. The WMS Officer will provide general maintenance and system updates on WMS software, analyze problems, and monitor networks to ensure their availability to users.
- Provide Daily Support to WMS Users.
- Implementation Management to onboard customers on the offered proprietary and packaged WMS
- Coordinate end-to-end WMS implementation projects involving different teams and resources
- Establish and maintain clear and effective policies and procedures for WMS processes
- Manage Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Participate in all safety training as required
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project
- Recommend, manage system changes including new concepts, system improvements change with software supplier
- Create training documents and resources for system users
- Collaborate with IT and customers to develop testing scenarios, conduct system tests, identify discrepancies, troubleshoot solutions, and provide resolutions
- Work with Inventory Management on WMS configuration and stock reconciliations
Knowledge & Experience
- Degree or equivalent; preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, other Logistics, or any other relevant field
- Registered with the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) will be an added advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in warehouse management systems and SQL.
- Work Hours: 8
- Experience in Months: 48
- Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply