Senior Relationship Manager NPC Careers at CRDB Bank May, 2023 – In This Careers, Check Nafasi za kazi CRDB Bank PLc, and get latest Jobs in Tanzania from leading hirers Updated Daily. All jobs in one easy search.
The purpose of the job is to manage a portfolio of cross-border clients (both Tanzania/subsidiary clients going cross border and from cross border to Tanzania/Subsidiaries) and Financial Institutions that will support our client’s businesses through a team of Senior Relationship Manager/s and collaborate with other Units within the bank. Assist Manager- NPC/Subsidiaries on matters relating to NPC/Subsidiaries businesses Manage FI confirmation lines.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
- Establish key FI relationships in the countries of our choice for transactional businesses incl. Trade finance and payment/collections.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in the countries of our choice both to/from these countries concerning cross-border businesses.
- Work in collaboration with relationship managers for clients of interest to be linked with Foreign FIs
- Grow cross-border transactional businesses in the presence or non-presence target countries.
- Assist Manager-NPC to oversee cross border Transactional Banking and Trade team in the countries of Presence (Subsidiaries) and Non-Presence Countries (NPC).
- Grow Non-Funded Income in and from Presence and NPC
- Contribute to the growth of Assets and Deposit/Liquidity in the Presence and NPC.
- Manage FI limits for confirmations, re-issuance, SBLCs etc. ensure the bank is adequate with confirmation lines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
- Degree in any field, preferably in the business field
- Master of Business Administration or Higher will be an added advantage.
- 5 years of banking experience in Corporate or Investment Banking, and at least one year of experience in handling Financial Institution relationships.
- Member of any professional body
- Professional Qualifications like Associate Diploma in Banking or Certified Public Accountant will be an added advantage.
- Being an RM is an added advantage, but knowledge of the FI businesses is key.
- International Banking knowledge and corporate cross-border business experiences
- Treasury management
- Credit origination skills, Credit analysis skills, and Selling skills.
- Team player
- French-speaking knowledge will be added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interact professionally with directors, managers, and clients.
- Experience in report/proposal/information memorandum writing skills.
- Presentation preparation and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret credit agreements and related documents.
- Knowledge of the current macroeconomic fundamentals and their impacts on the business.
- Ability to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts as per the Bank’s Budget Guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of products, services, and delivery channels available to corporate and FI clients.
- Selling and Negotiation skills
- Experience in representing Bank in various partner meetings, functions, industry conferences and conventions.