New Job Opportunities at Costa Rica Bakery May 2023 – In This Article, are you looking for Nafasi za Kazi Costa Rica Bakery May 2023 new job opportunities at costa rica, ajira mpya bakery also vacancies and internship Jobs In Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Costa Rica Bakery May 2023 – Jobs In Tanzania
|JOB DETAILS||Electrical Technician|
|COMPANY||Costa Rica Bakery|
|Duty Station||DAR ES SALAAM TANZANIA|
Duties Operation: 50%
- Repairs malfunctioning electrical systems and ensures that all tasks are completed in accordance with applicable codes and manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Monitors and inspects generator equipment to detect problems; controls generator output; installs standby generators and ensures operational condition in emergencies.
- Responds to emergency calls during off-duty hours when critical systems stop functioning or when there is an imminent threat to the safety of personnel or structural integrity.
- Assists in developing and executing testing and inspection checklists to ensure quality work by contractors and staff.
- Performs preventive maintenance by inspecting, adjusting, and troubleshooting electrical systems to ensure reliable operation and uninterrupted electrical current to critical facilities.
- Inspects electrical systems and equipment to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with the Tanzanian norms and standards.
- Tests electrical systems and circuits using devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety.
- Records and compiles operational data, completing and maintaining forms, logs, and reports.
- Assists in preparing documents for maintenance, repair and renovation, including soliciting and monitoring contractors.
**Note: This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties as assigned by the company.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) years of experience in the repair and maintenance of electrical systems, equipment and components experience as an electrical apprentice or installer is required.
- Education: Completion of Secondary School is required and/or completion of vocational training from an accredited institute recognized as producing journeyman level technicians with a concentration in electrical principles and applications is required.
Language: Limited knowledge (reading, speaking, and writing) in English is required and Good working knowledge (reading, speaking, and writing) in Kiswahili is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Valid driver’s license is required
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Work Hours: part time and on call
Experience in Months: 36
To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position.
- Completion of Secondary School is required – Certificate
- completion of vocational training from an accredited institute recognized as producing
journeyman level technicians with a concentration in electrical principles and applications is required – Certificate
- Driver’s License
- National ID copy
- Proof of Citizenship
- Other Documents