Jobs in Various Jobs at Caveland Environmental Authority May, 2023. New Jobs in Tanzania are posted here every day. tzcareers is Tanzania number 1 job site Nafasi za kazi Caveland Environmental Authority, Ajira mpya Caveland Environmental. Learn more about a career with including all recent jobs.
New Nafasi za kazi Caveland Environmental Authority | Ajira Opening Today
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, administration or related area at the international level is required.
- Knowledge of employment laws in Tanzania
- Strong clear and concise communication skills.
- Must be approachable, friendly and open minded about different cultures and ways of working and have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use own initiative, work independently, be able to multi-task and deliver on time.
- Must have good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili languages. Strong IT skills, word, outlook and excel skills essential
- Age Must be below 35 years
|Experience in Months
|Level of Education
Job application procedure
Detailed application letter clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how you will add value to the company accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and contacts of three referees should be e-mailed to the following address: [email protected]