New Job Opportunities at bryke smart hub We are currently recruiting the following positions on behalf of our client i.e., Global Communities
|1||Finance Manager||Dodoma||Director of Finance and Admin|
Nafasi za Kazi bryke smart hub
The Finance Manager is responsible for the Finance functions in Dodoma and Mara offices, maintaining compliance with Global Communities and USDA regulations, procedures, and policies. S/he will manage the financial processes to prepare the monthly finance reports; review and process payments efficiently; ensure all accounting entries in QuickBooks are accurate; and prepare monthly budget-to actuals analysis for the Pamoja Tuwalishe budgets. The Finance Manager will also ensure all admin and finance activities in the mara office are coordinated closely with the program teams and executed effectively.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees Efficient and compliant Payment Procedures
- Timely review of payment requests for petty cash, checks and wire transfers.
- Effectively ensure accuracy of transaction documents, appropriate account & cost center codes.
- Manages cash treasury management and forecasts, supporting the district Finance officers
- Consolidation of monthly forecasts through Adaptive insight and ensure monthly draw down are accurately prepared, reviewed, and submitted to HQ timely.
- Coordinates the monthly fund request exercise by ensuring is done and submitted on time and on the appropriate tools.
- Coordinates the input and review of financial transactions into QUICK BOOKS for accuracy across all offices (Dodoma, Mara)
- Develops and execute a monthly schedule for sharing reports from QUICK BOOKS
- Ensures Finance staff are trained and equipped to effectively use the QUICKBOOKS system.
- Ensures the preparation of the monthly Field Financial Report for Director of Finance & Administration review
- Assists the planning, implementation, and follow-up on all audits.
- Provides key information to HQ and auditors
- Supports the Director of Finance & Administration in the local statutory auditors to enhance smoothly audit processes.
- Provide financial management leadership to program staff.
- Facilitates the quarterly and monthly forecasting, cash flow and budget management to ensure adequate financial resources at Regional and District offices.
- Provides monthly budget-to-actual analysis each month for the program activities.
- Update’s future projections each month for the program activities.
- Ensures all Finance and Admin staff are trained and oriented on all GC finance policies and procedures.
- Closely review all financial transactions between the offices
- Organizes and manage a monthly meeting with DFA and COP to review key financial reports
- Provides supervision and capacity building to direct reports
- Coaches the performance of the Finance Officer in Dodoma
- Supports implementation of departmental work plans and coach the team monitoring the responsibilities of the direct reports.
- Supports the development of performance objectives for Fleet, Procurement & IT ADMINISTRATION:
- Managing Service Contracts. Develop and oversee a contracts management system for all service contract and consultancies.
- Ensures close collaboration with the Admin Manager to ensure effective administration functions in the Mara office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Thorough understanding of USDA rules and regulations
- Works Efficiently & Effectively/Commitment to Quality
- Ability to create a team culture, clarifying roles for team to be successful
- Nimble, adaptability to changing scenarios
- Coordinated problem-solving skills that create the right action
- High level of knowledge in accounting, government laws and donor regulations
- Consistently delivers results on time and high quality
- Able to inspire a highly efficient team of professionals
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent field in a reputable university.
- 5 years of financial management experience for a large USG funded program
- Qualified registered accountant certification is an added advantage
- Highly capable in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, etc.
- In-depth experience using Quick Books
- 3+ years of team supervisory experience,
- Experience in managing USDA-funded projects, is preferred
- Preferred, completion of a Leadership development program in the past 3 years.
- Before you apply please ensure you meet the requirement of the position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please see below the job descriptions/details and will appreciate receiving your application by sharing your CV addressed to [email protected] by 26th May 2023.