Tangazo la Nafasi za kazi 105 MNH, Nafasi za kazi BMH, Nafasi za kazi MOI, Nafasi za kazi BMC, Nafasi za kazi JKCI, Ajira Mpya MNH, Ajira Mpya BMH, Ajira Mpya MOI, Ajira Mpya BMC, Ajira Mpya JKCI Hizi HAPA..
On behalf of Muhimbili National Hospital (MNH), Benjamin Mkapa Hospital (BMH), Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI), Bugando Medical Centre (BMC), Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac Institute (JKCI), and Ocean Road Cancer Institute (ORCI), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill One hundred and five (105) vacant posts as mentioned below;
Nafasi za kazi 105 MNH, BMH, MOI, BMC, JKCI
Muhimbili National Hospital (MNH) is a tertiary Specialised and Super Specialist Hospital in Tanzania organized into nine Directorates with bed capacity of 2,178 out of which 1,570 beds are at the Main Upanga Hospital and 608 beds are at Mloganzila facility, which is 23km away from the main Hospital. The Hospital serves between 2,000-3,000 outpatients and 1,500 – 2,000 inpatients per day.
Ajira Mpya 105 MNH, BMH, MOI, BMC, JKCI GENERAL CONDITIONS:
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service; Also Check more about Nafasi za kazi zingine zaidi ya 105 MNH, BMH, MOI, BMC, JKCI
ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
iii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers; iv. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
v. Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
v. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; vi. An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal; vii. An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer; viii. An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply; ix. An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National
- Council for Technical Education (NACTE); xii. An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
xiii. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
xiv.Deadline for application is 17th June, 2023; xv. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
xvi. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action; NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise http://portal.ajira.go.tz/(This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)