Tunduru is a town in Tunduru District, Ruvuma Region, Tanzania, East Africa. It is the administrative seat for Tunduru District, and is administratively divided into two wards; Mlingoti West and Mlingoti East.
Mtendaji wa kijiji Job Vacancies at Tunduru District Council
The Executive Director of the Tunduru District Council wishes to announce to all Tanzanians who have the qualifications and interest to work in the Tunduru District Council to apply for the following positions:
MTENDAJI WA KIJIJI III NAFASI- MBILI (2)
- Have a Form IV or VI Education.
- Have a Diploma/Certificate “NTA Level 5” in one of the following fields
Administration, Law, Social Education, Financial Management, Community Development and Social Science From the Local Government College Hombolo Dodoma or any College recognized by the Government
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Issues Officer and Chief Executive of the Village Government
- To manage the protection and security of citizens and their properties, to be the guardian of Peace and the administrator of Good Governance in the VILLAGE.
- Coordinating and Supervising the planning of the Implementation of Village Development Plans.
- Secretary of all meetings and committees of the Village Council
- Interpreting and managing policies, laws and procedures.
- Leader of the Heads of Professional Units in the Village.
- Supervising the formulation of Village by-laws.
- Receiving, listening and resolving complaints and disputes of citizens.
The position of Village Executive III has a monthly salary of TGS BI. Also read more about Wauzaji wa pressure cooker in Dar Kariakoo.
- The applicant must be a Tanzanian citizen whose age is not more than 45 years.
- The letter of application should be accompanied by the personal profile of the recent applicant (Curriculum Vitae)
- The application letter should be accompanied by a copy of the shadow copies of Form IV certificates, Form IV and Birth Certificate.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Provisional Results (Provisional/Testimonials/Statement of results) will not be accepted.
- Employees who are employed by the Government, their applications must be approved by their employers.
- Applicants with fourth and sixth form certificates who studied abroad are required to submit NECTA Confirmation
- Applicants with foreign Diplomas/certificates are required to attach NACTE certification.
- Application letter should be written in Kiswahili or English.
- The job applicant will have to have a citizenship identification number (National Identification Number) from the National Identification Authority (NIDA)
- The deadline for receiving applications is 19/07/2023 at 9:30 PM.
- Only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
All correspondence should be sent by post to:
- Mkurugenzi Mtendaji,
- Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Tunduru
- 48 Barabara ya Naiasi, S. L. P 275, 57682
Mtendaji wa kijiji Job Vacancies at Tunduru District Council DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE