Mhasibu wa Chombo – Nafasi 15 at RUWASA Rural Water and Sanitation Agency (RUWASA) Lushoto District on behalf of Community Water Service Providers (CBWSOs), announces the following vacancies:-
Mhasibu wa Chombo – Nafasi 15
Law No. 5 of 2019 on Water and Sanitation Services, among other things, established the Rural Water and Sanitation Agency (RUWASA) which took over the responsibilities that were previously assigned to OR-TAMISEMI, Regional Secretariats (RSs ) and Local Government Authorities. The transferred responsibilities include ensuring water services are available to communities living in rural areas, small towns and District Headquarters.
Law No. 5 of 2019 has transferred the responsibility of officials involved in the provision of water services from OR-TAMISEMI, Regional Secretariats (RSs) and Local Government Authorities to the Ministry of Water. The newly established agency (RUWASA) has offices at the Dodoma Headquarters, Regions and District levels. This is different from the previous structure which included offices at the level of Local Governments (LGAs) and Regional Secretariats (RSs).
RUWASA started working on July 1, 2019, and until now this agency serves 25 regions of mainland Tanzania except Dar Es Salaam.
- Be a citizen of Tanzania and have a sound mind.
- EDUCATION: Have a Certificate of Education of form four or more
- SKILLS: Have a Certificate of Preliminary Accounting Studies (NTA 3) or more
- AGE: Must be between 18-45 years old
- HONESTY: He should be honest and fair and should not have been charged with any criminal offense or imprisoned
- He should be ready to work wherever he is assigned
- Must be able to work without being supervised and supervise assistant technicians as well as other employees
- Once hired, he should be ready to swear an oath of integrity in leadership.
MAJUKUMU YA MHASIBU WA CHOMBO
- He will work as an Accountant under the Chombo Water Committee (Community Water Committee)
- He will be the Executive / Chief Financial Officer of the entity
- Managing and receiving water payments (Invoices) and various contributions from Members / Citizens
- Prepare financial information (income and expenditure) for the week, month, quarter, half year and the whole year and submit it to the Chombo Water Committee
- Maintaining financial books, payment slips and all income proof documents, payments / spending of money including keeping records / all purchase documents of the Scheme
- Making Payments after being approved by the General Manager of the Vessel vii. Collaborate with the Facility Manager to prepare and manage the implementation of the Scheme budget
- Participating in the promotion of water service donation, participating in resolving and resolving Disputes between the Customer / Citizen and the Organization
- Carrying out other duties as assigned by the Scheme Manager and other higher levels of administration.
MASHARTI YA KAZI / MSHAHARA
- This work is a contract, the contract can be renewed by the employer (entity) due to the good performance of the party
- Salary payments to the Employee will be based on the collections / sales of Water Relevant body
- The applicant should be ready to work in Community Level Water Service Providers (CBWSOs) in the Area to be assigned.
MAMBO YA MSINGI YA KUZINGATIWA
- All applications must be handwritten and attached to the Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV– Personal information) with 3 Names, Addresses and phone numbers
- Copies of Certificates of Skills and the fourth form
- 2 recent small photographs (passport size color)
- Shade of Nationality identification or Voter’s Card
- The names of the two (2) Referees and their contact information (address and phone).
- NB: All application letters must be properly sealed in an envelope and sent to the following address:-
- MENEJA RUWASA,
- S.L.P. 336,
- LUSHOTO, TANGA.
Or delivered by hand to RUWASA OFFICES LUSHOTO DISTRICT.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATION LETTERS
The deadline for receiving application letters is on Monday 14/08/2023 at 9:30 PM. Applications submitted after that time will not be accepted.