Mhandisi Mazingira Daraja La II (Environmental Engineer II)- 5 Post at Utumishi MDAs & LGAs The Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of the Chief Secretaries of Ministries, Chief Executives of Independent Departments, Chief Executives of Government Authorities/Agencies, Regional Administrative Secretaries, Directors of City/Municipal/Town and District Councils invites applications of work from Tanzanians with qualifications and ability to fill Five (5) positions as specified in this announcement.
Mhandisi Mazingira Daraja La II (Environmental Engineer II)- 5 Post at Utumishi MDAs & LGAs
The MDA’s and LGA’s Public Service (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. The organ was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
- To give advice on how to protect the environment from human activities such as agriculture, fishing, breeding etc.
- Doing Environmental Impact Assessment for projects that are established especially for Irrigation and Investment in Agriculture.
- Giving advice on how to reduce soil damage caused by agricultural chemicals, agricultural inputs or other industrial chemicals related to agriculture.
- Designing equipment and strategies to ensure that sewage and waste from chemicals produced by Agriculture do not affect the Environment.
- Designing strategies that will ensure that Humans live in a Healthy and Environmentally Friendly environment.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT
- Employed with a higher Diploma or Degree in Environmental Engineering from Universities or other Institutions recognized by the Government. Have computer skills.
All applications should be sent to the electronic system of Ajira (Recruitment Portal) through the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/
Important, remember to attach your signed job application letter along with educational certificates. The address of the letter should be addressed to;
- OFISI YA RAIS
- SEKRETARIETI YA AJIRA KATIKA UTUMISHI WA UMMA
- S.L.P. 2320,
- CHUO KIKUU CHA DODOMA(UDOM)
- JENGO LA UTUMISHI/ASHA ROSE MIGIRO,