5 Metallurgists Job at ISRA Gold Company Tanzania Ltd undertakes to offer employment to Tanzanian graduates of various disciplines, to take place at Geita, Tanzania, with the aim of “Enhancing Graduates Employability in Tanzania”.
|Jobs at||ISRA Gold Company Tanzania Ltd|
|Deadline of this Job||Wednesday, August 30 2023|
|Duty Station||Within Tanzania , Geita, East Africa|
ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) is a subsidiary of ISRA International with operations throughout the various gold regions of Tanzania. The position stated in this advertisement is situated in Lwamgasa about 40km’s from Geita Town Centre. The company has its head office in Mwanza.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven graduates to take up employment opportunities below within the company…..
We are currently seeking (5x) experienced Metallurgist with at least 5 years’ experience to join our team at a CIP Gold processing plant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the plant by optimizing and improving metallurgical performance whilst overseeing all other disciplines on site.
Duration: Full time
The employment is implemented for a 3-month probationary period (immediate start possible) only and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment on completion.
We shall provide a monthly salary and cover all incidental accommodation and lodging costs.
Disciplines and qualifications required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Chemistry or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in gold processing.
• Knowledge of CIP gold processing is essential.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
|Experience in Months||60|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
General Conditions for All Posts
• To qualify for this position, one MUST:
• Be a Tanzanian citizen.
• Be a Tanzanian graduate aged between 22 – 35 years;
• Have completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NTA8).
• Have graduated between 2005 and 2018
• Be well spoken and have good interpersonal skills.
Application deadline: 30th August, 2023.
Please send your CV and Application Letter to: [email protected]