Merchant Relationship Jobs at NMB Bank PLC To establish and maintain strong partnerships between the Bank and its merchants. The primary goal is to foster positive and mutually beneficial relationships to drive business growth, enhance customer satisfaction, and ensure the smooth operation of the merchant network.
Maintain positive correlation with all internal functions including working closely with Branch network and constant engagement with Zonal Sales Managers to drive sales.
Merchant Relationship Jobs at NMB Bank PLC
- Manage the Merchant Advisory team on driving recruitment for POS, E-commerce and QR codes, including retention, and controls using the industry best practices.
- Identify and acquire new merchants or vendors to expand the merchant network. This involves prospecting, lead generation, and negotiation to onboard new customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing merchants.
- Collaborate with merchants to identify growth opportunities and develop strategies to maximize sales and revenue.
- This may involve promoting new products or services, implementing activation and marketing campaigns, or exploring cross-selling or upselling opportunities.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with merchants; Ensure that agreements are mutually beneficial, protect the interests of the Bank, and comply with legal and regulatory requirements; Manage contract renewals and negotiate pricing adjustments or modifications as needed.
- Meditate when issues or disputes arise with merchants to find solutions that satisfy both parties.
- This includes investigating complaints, resolving conflicts, and implementing corrective actions to maintain positive relationships.
- Track and analyze merchant performance, including sales, customer feedback, and key performance indicators (KPIs). Identify areas for improvement, optimize processes, and ensure that merchants meet contractual obligations and quality standards.
- Stay updated on market trends, industry developments, and understand competitors’ activities.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Product knowledge
- Industry understanding
- Financial and business acumen.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Customer relationship management
- Problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Interpersonal, good presentation and communication skills oral and written.
- Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge
- Planning and organizational skills
- E-commerce knowledge
- Team player
- Analytically minded and self-motivated
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of University Degree/ Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Banking and/or Financial Services, 3 years being in Acquiring Business with a Strong background in Card Scheme.
NMB Bank Plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and achieving a gender balanced workforce.
Female candidates and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Job opening date : 05-Sep-2023
- Job closing date : 19-Sep-2023
Read: The Top 13 Modern CV Secrets
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY