Marketing Manager job at Pesapal 2023; . Along with our credit card, bank, and telecoms partners we now process up to 12 million transactions a month. Pesapal is regulated by the Central Banks of Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
Marketing Manager job at Pesapal 2023
We’re the leading payment services company with local know-how in building payments and business tools for Africa. Since 2009 we’ve empowered tens of thousands of African businesses and entrepreneurs to collect money online and in person via mobiles, cards, and bank transfers. We back it up with popular digital tools for ticketing, reservations, reporting, merchant credit, APIs, and more.
We make it simple and safe for customers to book stuff and pay at a point-of-sale, or via the Pesapal App
Position Title: MARKETING MANAGER
Number of Vacancies: 1 (ONE)
Location: DAR ES SALAAM
The position holder will be responsible for managing all the marketing functions within the organization to bring growth in profitability, revenues and market share.
• Identifying, developing, and evaluating the marketing strategy based on the knowledge of the company’s objectives, market characteristics, operational costs and mark up factors.
• Formulating directing and coordinating marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
• Generating traffic for websites and identifying and converting potential leads into sales.
• Managing all the county’s social media platforms and generating unique content to improve presence and brand awareness.
• Spearheading and implementing all merchandising and branding activities
• Preparing and submitting reports regarding marketing content, product and market activity/performance, consumer habits and strategy for the team to use as a basis for planning.
• Advising the company on industry and market factors affecting the business.
• BA in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or relevant field.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a communications, marketing, or journalist role in a competitive environment.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Strong written/oral communication skills.
• Experience in digital marketing, use of social media solutions and relevant software applications.
• Strategic thinking with experience in creating comprehensive marketing plans.
• Good research, planning, and organizational skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants for the above position should submit ONLY their C.V. and an application letter to [email protected] to be received by Wednesday, 15th March 2023. Certificates and testimonials need NOT be attached.
|Job Category||Marketing jobs in Tanzania|
|Deadline of this Job||15 March 2023|
|Duty Station||Dar es Salaam|
|No of Jobs||1|
|Stop Publishing (Put date of 2030)||08-03-2077|