Call For Interview at Chuo Kikuu Cha Ardhi (ARU) 2023;- Are you Looking for walioitwa kwenye usaili Chuo Kikuu Cha Ardhi (ARU) 2023, Nafasi za kazi Ardhi, Ajira mpya Ardhi, Selection Ardhi, in the Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of the University Land (ARU), would like to inform all job applicants who applied for a job to be interviewed is expected to run from March 26 to 27, 2023 finally to arrange job centers for job applicants who will pass the interview.
Call For Interview at Chuo Kikuu Cha Ardhi (ARU) 2023
To be a leading centre of excellence in knowledge generation and dissemination responsive to the dynamics of the national, regional and global conditions. To provide innovative and integrated learning, research and public services that advance sustainable development at national level and beyond. Ardhi University is a public university in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It was established 28 March 2007, though it has been offering training for more than 60 years in different status.
General Conditions: Majina ya kuitwa kwenye usaili Chuo Kikuu Cha Ardhi (ARU) 2023
- The interview will take place on April 30, 2022 as indicated in this announcement; the time and place at which the interview will take place is specified for each cadre;
- Each interviewee is required to arrive at the interview site dressed Barakoa (Mask);
- Every Interviewee should have an ID for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include: – Resident ID, Voter ID, Job ID, Citizenship ID or Passport;
- Candidates are required to arrive with their REAL CERTIFICATES, starting with the certificate of birth, Form IV, VI, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and continue to depend on the Qualifications of the Applicant;
- Interviewees who will present “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, publish the results of Form IV and VI (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED CONTINUED WITH INTERVIEW;
- Each interviewee will pay for Food, Transport and Accommodation;
- Each interviewee should take into account the date, time and place of the interview;
- For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should verify their Certificates have been approved and approved by the relevant Authorities (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA);
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this ad let them know that they did not meet the criteria. So do not hesitate to ask again vacancies when advertised and comply with the requirements of the relevant advertisement.
- For cadres who are required to register with their Professional Boards they must come with their Real Registration Certificates as well as Licenses to work.
- All respondents called to the interview should make sure they are logged in their accounts and copy the test number for those numbers will not be released on the day of the interview