Names Called For Interview VETA 2023;- Are you looking for In this post, you will get all information about Names Called For Interview at VATA 2023, Kuitwa kwenye usaili utumishi wa umma 2023, Majina walioitwa kwenye Usaili Utumishi 2023, www.utumishi.go.tz portal, Recruitment portal login.
Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of the Education Authority and
Ufundi Stadi (VETA), would like to inform all job applicants who applied for a job to be interviewed
is expected to run from 04 to 5 April, 2023 and finally assign stations job applicants who will pass the interview.
Names Called For Interview VETA
The interviewees who are called for the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- The interview will be held on 04 to 05 April, 2023 as mentioned in the advertisement
this; the time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each Cadre;
- Each interviewee must arrive at the interview area wearing a mask,
- Each Interviewee should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:-Resident ID, ID Voter’s ID, Work ID, Citizenship ID or Passport;
- Interviewees must come with their ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES, starting with the birth certificate,
form IV, VI, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and onwards depending on the applicant’s qualifications;
- Interviewees who will present “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, forms IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips)
THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW;
- Each interviewee will pay for Food, Travel and Accommodation;
- Each interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview;
- For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, make sure their certificates are verified by approved by the relevant Authority (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA);
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should identify them as
did not meet the criteria. So, don’t hesitate to apply again when there are job opportunities
when they are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- For cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards they should bring their Original Registration Certificates along with Operating Licenses.
- All interviewees invited to the interview should ensure that they are logged in and copy the test number because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview.
Majina walioitwa kwenye Usaili VETA 2023
The Vocational Education and Training Authority (VETA) is an autonomous Government Agency established through the Act of Parliament No. 1 of 1994 Chapter 82 [Revised in 2006]. The overall objective of establishment of VETA is to oversee the Vocational Education and Training (VETA) system in Tanzania. It is charged with the responsibilities of promoting, coordinating, providing, regulating and financing VETA in the Country.
Mission “To ensure quality vocational skills by providing, promoting and financing vocational education and training for national socio- economic development.”