We Reveurse Tanzania, on behalf of our reputable client, we are urgently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of a Maintenance Engineer.
Maintenance Engineer Job at Reveurse Tanzania 2023
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts risk assessments to identify possible hazard around facilities or premises.
- Support the implementation of robust processes across the Maintenance activities
- Ensure that employees, contractors and visitors are aware of health and safety procedures and any relevant legislation.
- Maintenance executive in the day-to-day operation.
Implements a station management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Performs daily and weekly inspection of station to ensure smooth operations.
- Trains maintenance technicians to carry out specialized duties and ensures adequate staffing across all sites.
- Follow and control the overtime sheet of the maintenance technicians.
- Performing the periodic maintenance and routine calibration of mechanical, electrical, and any applicable systems across sites.
- Manages the process of disposal of worn-out/damaged machinery as well as the installation of new equipment.
- Supervises the activities of station upkeep personnel to ensure they maintain a clean and orderly facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Electrical or Mechanical only.
- 3 to 5 years working experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Self-motivated, driven and committed to success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent in English and Swahili).
- Proven track record of success in achieving projects on time, within budget and in accordance to the scope and quality pre-determined.
- Knowledge of oil and gas equipment, pipelines, installation and commissioning procedures
- Excellent in using Microsoft office package (word, excel, power point, etc) Flexible to travel locally and internationally according to business needs.
- Able to generate status reports, minutes of meetings, for all related tasks
HOW TO APPLY.
Send your CV ONLY via [email protected](Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
Deadline: 30th May 2023